2013-11-01

2nd interview at M company + relatives coming to SG

To be honest, I didn't really do well for this interview as I didn't expect technical questions came up again and this time it was so much more difficult than first one! I totally gave up after they asked about differences between different configurations of MOSFET amplifiers - I don't think I remembered learning these in school, though I know there are different configurations. Guess I'm not inclined to take up a career in IC design - it was just too challenging aka difficult for me. I knew all efforts would be gone. Actually in fact I'm not keen as well. But for the sake of gaining interview experience, 還是勇往直前去衝了. Perhaps it would be better if I turned down the interview offer.

The next 2 questions were really omg, simple current mirrors but quite difficult to answer. On top of that I had to analyse in head! But really, the current mirror I learnt were those basic analysis ones. I wonder if there is a trick to answer these. I think that's the deal breaker for me bah.

接下來發生的真的影響我一整天的情緒。我還不知道其實他們已開始聘請明年畢業生了,當我還在考慮要做什麼的時候,有些人已經開始穩住工作了,好快喔……我知道沒有充分去準備肯定不行,只是問題來得真的太突然,一時之間我不知如何解答。但是最後那幾句話還真的讓人emo去,再不找到工就很難了。還說現在人家畢業放幾個月的假才上班,可是遇到這樣的情形他們又怎樣呢?

接下來另外一個‘經理’進來面試,好才我能回答怎麼設計2-input multiplexer.

我不知道為什麼他們對我目前的國籍那麼感興趣?最後提到某間公司是他們的前雇主,用意是什麼,文不對題的,我真的不知道。

Anyway, the whole interview took almost 2 hours. Quite tired already. Reached home 7.40pm. Found out that relatives already reached SG since 4+ pm, but they were outside having dinner with uncle.

恭喜堂妹滿月!

No comments: