2013-11-14

Catch-up with JX

Surprised that NOV called yesterday and wanted to make offer to me. After going through the interview on Tuesday and I need to make a decision by tomorrow. Dilemma.

Asked surrounding friends and they strongly advised against it, even Lizhi's friend's friend who turned down the offer. I predict most likely the job does not fall in line to my expectation lo.

Went Vivo to find JX after his interview at PSA. Took bus down as I could save on the fare. Surprisingly HH also went PSA for some port tour! And only from JX then I know that the interview process is something like this: port tour -> 1st round interview -> 2nd round interview. JX also said that his interview was 2nd round le. Oh well, hope everything turns out fine for him ba.

*I also hoping I passed my other interviews too. Micron didn't get back to me, guess chances are almost to 0%... T.T

Went lunch at basement Kopitiam while HH had his ebi burger at Mcd Alexandra Arc branch. I ordered 蜜汁炸雞塊飯 and JX had his Korean set meal (fish and chicken). Shared with each other about own interview experiences and JX gave his input on NOV offer made to me. He felt I should go for it, but my main concern is the travelling and bond lo.

*蝦米?!Kenneth Ng changed job?! From what I know, he should have started working on 22 July as some management trainee. So fast quit liao?! Now I think first job very important, cannot anyhow jump into the hole liao.

Went walk around Vivocity. I took a look at the new iPad - finally! Personally, I think it is a big improvement to my iPad 2. There's something I want to comment: the display now looks a bit more recessed into the device. The glass grown thicker now? I was hoping the display should look something like iPhone 4/4S/5/5S wor. Nonetheless, I will wait for the successor of this iPad as iPad 2 is performing very well with iOS 7, just that the display is not retina that's all.

Then, JX wanted to take a stroll at Franc Franc to look for a fancy looking box to safekeep the stuff brought back from his grad trip in Europe. While, I wanted to go Daiso to look for a plastic container instead. LOL, we have different objectives. In the end, JX bought a box from Daiso while I returned home empty-handed.

After done with shopping, we went to Ben 'n' Jerry for some ice-cream chilling session. JX quite impressed with my phone just that the phone is a bit too big, i wqxyy~ $16.90 for 3 scoops mix 'n' match was quite expensive leh. Was astonished by how things are so expensive now... Just wow.

三種口味:Triple caramel chunk, maple tree hugger, coffee coffee buzz buzz buzz
個人覺得自己選的焦糖巧克力口味最好吃了
嘻嘻!

一輩子都做不到的咯

Kenneth got gold for IPPT?! Wow, that's very rare among the NSmen liao leh... I joked that if he went through another round of BMT after our ICT in July lol. He wqbx hearty laughed hahahahaha...

No comments: