2013-11-04

What's wrong with my microSD card?

Wanted to copy out my iPhone camera collection. But 1/3 way through, windows detected a problem and was unable to access the card, instead, to my horror, it asked if the card was to be formatted.





 The card was bought 3 days ago. It was SanDisk Ultra microSDXC 64GB card used on the Note 3.

I thought the problem could be solved by reconnect the card to PC. But the same error happened again. Fear struck me as the photos taken by note 3 camera couldn't be recovered back.

And I was right, all data gone :( After a format by windows, hopefully everything is working as it should. Don't dare to do the same thing again. Back up is very important here.

Looking at the positive side, there wasn't a lot of photos on the card as it was rather new. Otherwise, it would be more saddening!

作為旗艦產品,這樣的品質我真的無言去……

默哀中……

No comments: