2013-11-08

Interview at Rolls Royce

Bumped into 隔壁 aunty when I was about to go for interview @ RR in the afternoon at Seletar. She was going to SGH by MRT. Talked a bit on job hunt and at the end I thought luckily I didn't get the offer to work in Changi, imagine everyday come back already 9-10pm liao. T.T But then again now no job also saggy. True that nowadays it's not easy to get a job.

I thought it would be faster to go by the Woodlands route. Take 168 from Woodlands should be much faster than taking NEL to Serangoon ba.

And I want to rant about the MRT. Just when I thought the stretch from Clementi to JE was bad already (trains moving a almost snail pace at this part), the stretch from Gombak all way to Woodlands takes the cake. The train was moving soooo slow until I began to worry that I would be late for interview. Even the Clementi-JE stretch can considered isn't that bad liao. Luckily the bus 168 was fast as it ply along SLE and TPE.

Reached the place a bit early and omg, the weather was a bit hot and humid. The manager brought me to see the production facility before the start of interview. I'm not sure how I fared in the interview, hopefully I could take advantage as being a fresh grad aka without experience then I can get in. Now have to wait for call again. T.T

The journey back was so much faster that I only took 1 hour, instead of 1.5 almost 2 hours going there. *Those NSFs from Seletar camp can book out at 3 plus?!* Was expecting to nua on bus 168 but it came almost full house, got to stand near the door. :( It was then that my note 3 could into the test - how is it feel like using the humongous sized phone using one hand and in a crowded environment?

Then I knew it's not quite possible to type a message or use the phone single handedly. LOL... But I really like its big screen! :D

最近開始想瘦身下來,所以定期去跑步做運動。目標是60kg!

No comments: