2013-11-07

Dinner gathering with MRL librarians

Sharon longed for a meetup with CC and YD. In fact I didn't realise it was a MRL librarian meetup! Therefore, we decided to meet up today at Jem.

Reached JEM just about on time. Saw YD in front of me while on the escalator to MRT control station and I decided to follow him till JEM to see what was he doing LOL... Just when I expected him to stop in front of Uniqlo store, he turned right and continued his way towards Mark & Spencer. What was he doing?! 原來他飄去廁所……

YB said she's on her way too. But it looked like I was the first to reach the entrance of Jem and waited there. And me and YD kept on waiting, 到底YB去了哪裡?!

Even CC, who said he was a bit late, had reached liao. Where on earth were the two girls?! Later then I knew that they were at EpiCenter as YB wanted to get a casing for her new iPhone 5S. (全部人從iOS跳去Android,你是那個超級少數相反的) The casing looked good, it's just a clear transparent bumper hard plastic case.

Went Sushi Tei for dinner. While waiting to be seated, the girls were so excited about my note 3, especially YB. 嗯?!我以為你不是投靠蘋果的懷抱嗎?怎麼對Note 3那麼感興趣啊?Both of us acknowledge that although the screen of iPhone stays at 4 inch, it's colour reproduction is more accurate than Note 3's AMOLED screen, even though I set it to movie mode. Anyway, I was quite glad that I made the switch. All of us, except YB, were Android users lol...

Ordered quite a few dishes until the table was full house liao. As usual, my camera addiction kicked in once the food was served, so me, YB and YD kept taking photos before the food can really be eaten. Old habits die hard leh. My vote goes to the fried rice even though it looked the least Japanese among the dishes because it's just too good to resist!

很美的茶杯不是嗎?

Kanimayo tobikko maki
好吃!

Kani ikura fried rice
這個差不多是招牌菜了
很香很香的炒飯
絕對讚!

Kaki yanagawa
蠔配搭雞蛋拿去煎
這個比較不受歡迎

Kaisen chankonabe
海鮮火鍋
裡頭還有烏冬麵
雖然說Sharon喜歡有湯的菜餚
更奇怪的是她竟然因為有金針菇而點的

Golden roll
餐館招牌菜之一
喜歡Koh Grill的多一點!

Then we had desserts at the foodcourt at the highest level. OMG, 糖水檔什麼鬼不是售罄就是沒有,叫什麼aunty都說沒有。還真掃興…… The worst thing was that YD ordered durian ice kacang, but it came out as mango ice kacang because durian finished liao. T.T =.= 如果什麼都沒有那還開門做生意幹嘛?無言去……

Chit-chatted about Hua Yi. YD really good at digging stuff related to HY until got those people we don't really know =.= Sure enough, I do keep memories of HYSS last time when the school looked spanking new! The morning assembly at the parade square, noon assembly at hall, classes at the classrooms, exams, canteen, etc.

PE lessons were great and I would never forget the activties that we do... The floor ball was jin exciting, I think that's the only activity that I put in 100% of my effort. It was a duel between my class 4-01 and neighbouring 4-02. Oh ya, the sec 2 adventure camp when I tried out the flying fox for the first time. It was scary yet fun hehe.

No comments: