2013-11-26

新劇:On Call 36小時 II


Following PH and YB's recommendation on Sunday, I began to catch the show.

Didn't watch the original series, but still I can pick up things well in part 2. The story is about doctors working in a particular hospital and talks about the work, relationship (with family members, wife and also with patients), life etc...

Not to mention it's quite informative too as the drama will explain how a surgery is like by describing the procedures or educate public about the illnesses.

Theme song so-so only leh...

The language used also ok, local dramas I can't see actors using profound idioms, proverbs but I can see that in HK dramas, even if it's 時裝劇.

Overall, I think it's quite nice. It's realistic and not draggy unlike those 'fairy tales' from Korean dramas. HK dramas still have its charm over Japanese and Korean counterparts as it has more variety in the themes, from hospitals to fire-fighting to lawyers to even family. Japanese maybe still can but I can't think of one for Korean.

No comments: