2013-11-17

Gym session 2 + cafe session with PG

Ever since the towel rule incident, I made sure I got bring a towel along to my 2nd gym session. And this time round as I wanted to focus a little bit more on abs and arm exercises, I did some exercises with the dumbbells - they were HEAVY!

The rest were kinda routine now. I tried out almost every workout machine. The end result was that my arms very fatigue!

Then got the chance to try out the weighing machine... Didn't know this thing exists in the gym, therefore I didn't get to weigh myself from the first try. Anyway my weight now is 67.2 kg, the BMI is 23.25. The Korean standard is BMI 22. Anything between BMI 18 and 23 is considered healthy, so I'm a little bit unhealthy here. Partly due to jobless. Then staying at home, nothing to do and eating snacks liao. Supper is the most evil of all, because shortly after supper I went to sleep liao. All the energy is converted into fats and stored in the body. Not very good lo. Diet plays a big part in determining the weight whether I'm overweight, normal or underweight.

My target is around 60 kg. That means I need to shed off some 7 kg, seems a bit impossible yet possible - unless I underwent BMT one more time. LOL... But I trying hard to get as light as possible without having to go severe starvation. Trying to eat a lot less rice/noodles now. Nowadays I scoop only half the amount of rice than I used to be on dinner occasions. For noodles, say instant noodles, I cook only 1 packet instead of 2 for those dry versions one. Also drastically cutting down on snacks liao and I try not to eat after 9 pm. LOL~

Exercise is also another factor to burn away the fats stored. So I force myself to go run almost everyday, depending on the weather, also trying to breathe in fresher air and better surrounding rather than staring at computer all day.

After some resting, went to JEM with PG. He bought some cheese wafer sticks from NTUC. Looked good. More on this later.

Visited and dined at Paris Baguette JEM branch for the first time where I tried out the Wake Up Jane bread ($6). The verdict? It was really really nice. Looks healthy as there are vegetables underneath the bread. But I hope the bread could be served a little bit warmer. It was really air-con temperature lo.

 Wake Up Jane ($6)
有香腸、雞蛋、番茄和菜
吃起來不會因為有蛋黃而覺得不健康
因為麵包保持原狀沒拿去烤
而且有番茄蔬菜
其實是蠻健康的

Next went to Starbucks. Dang, I forgot the stores outside are more expensive than school outlets. $6.80 for a small soy green tea latte!!! Wah, damn chor leh... But it's a nice drink :)

 Soy Green Tea ($6.80)
 比起之前喜歡的Dark Mocha Frappe
這個也是比較健康一點的選擇喔

PG saggy when the 13th cup redemption offer has ended. wq saggy去~ LOL~ Chatted about jobs, mousehunt. Too bad my phone died too fast. If not seeing the Gnawnian train 戰績 on mousehunt is very 緊張 one.

No comments: