2013-11-19

告別舊鞋 迎接新鞋

 今天這雙鞋子即將退役了咯

The outgoing new balance running shoes, which had served me well, is retiring today. It was bought from Clementi Camp e-Mart on 26 Aug 2008. The reason was due to the muddy field at the Padang caused by the rain the night earlier before the AHM 2008, otherwise the shoes are in working condition. I had no choice but to throw that away and buy a new one.

So it's 1911 days or 5 years 2 months 24 days old! Due to wear and tear (the bottom sole already almost detached out liao), it will retire itself today. It's a rare sight to see this pair of shoes nowadays because they keep changing the shoes for NSFs. After a few months after I enlisted, they changed the pattern but retain the manufacturer and model of the shoes, then some 2 years ago, they changed to ASICS shoes which I bought in July during my ICT...

青色的新鞋
美到~~~

Tada! This is the pair of spanking new shoes I got myself. I don't know whether is it better. Have to try running and season it then know.

No comments: