2013-11-12

Interview at NOV

*HH got temporarily confirmation for his general education officer?! 我都要aigoo去了說~~~

Morning went to Tuas South for interview at NOV. The only reason I could think of why HR could contact me was that I sent my resume to one finanical consultant's friend as I don't remember I apply jobs at NOV on my own accord.

*The feeling of going Boon Lay bus interchange had the NTU nostalgic feel to it. This time round it's 182 instead of 179.

The journey on 182 was a bit winding and I noticed the MRT works had already started along Tuas West Drive. 感嘆 really a lot of surrounding things are changing, it's no longer the usual SG I used to know of le. Got off the bus before I reached the former workplace I used to work during part-time.

The interview was more of one-way rather than two-way, kinda relief that I don't need to answer some tricky questions or even technical tests. But with regards to the job scope, I had some reservations about it - the travelling, i.e. the duration when I'm out of SG is a bit too long. How about my other committments? But I still observing see got other offers made to me lo.

Overall the interview was okay. Felt it was one of the better ones among the interviews I went so far.

On way back, thanks to the rainy weather, my shoes kena some mud. =.= Luckily didn't have to wait for 182 at these ulu places - the bus came as I reached the bus stop opposite of the road. The journey was fast also, nobody taking it at 10 am. LOL... Within 30 mins I reached Boon Lay Int. Just when I was about to decide whether to go see the new iPad Air or to go home, 198 was about to departure.

No comments: