2013-11-16

Party World karaoke session

*Turned down the job offer. Now awaiting for a more ideal job which doesn't require so much travelling...

Went woodlands to find Bay for karaoke session at Party World @ Woodlands Civic Centre. He xyy nudged me on Skype yesterday and asked me want go karaoke now or not. I replied 'siao' back to him. Where got so super last minute one, not as if it's la kopi session lol.

*Also didn't went out with HH as he initiated dinner/movie gathering. LOL~ 冷感都不想出門的說…… In the end, Sebastian, HL and ZX很給力,又看戲又18 chefsParis Baguette,開銷好大啊!好才沒去呵呵~~

Took 187 there as I thought now take bus or train doesn't really matter anymore as train moves so slow between JE and Woodlands, the time taken by either mode of transport should be around the same liao. Anyway, I want to sit my way throughout the journey. The bus went past Bukit Batok and Bukit Gombak, the scenes of learning driving suddenly popped up as the bus whizzed past roads of the relatively tranquil Bukit Gombak. Things didn't change much, just that the cars now upgraded from Honda City to Honda Fit?! That's even easier to learn how to drive 好不好?

I still remembered the roads that I took when I learnt driving under BBDC. Although I didn't remember the words or the route exactly, by looking around the surrounding I could vividly remembered the days. The instructor didn't take me to JE/JW or even Clementi, though I knew Edwin had a chance to drive to Clementi.

The junction between BB West Ave 5 and BB Road was wider than last time, something like upgrading works must have occured to this junction. Anyway 187 went back to the 160 route and continue until Bukit Panjang before take the BKE to go Woodlands.

As soon as we reached Party World, we discovered that the outlet hasn't opened for today's business yet. 3.07pm liao leh! And the business hours there wrote 3pm onwards. Bay thought it was 2pm, luckily I dilly dally dragged till 3pm. LOL~

Bay super high over those 五月天 songs while I picked those familiar songs to sing, without any restrictions. Songs from 林俊傑、周杰倫But my 嗓子沒開, had some difficulties with high keys. A lot of times 走音去, psps for Bay to 忍受我的走音。

$18.80還是不夠Neway JB便宜。

Dinner was settled at LJS. I went along with Bay's suggestion to order Crispy Chicken Delight ($5.90). It included fried chicken drumstick, chicken fillet, fries and coke. A bit disappointing is that there wasn't any those 一粒一粒脆脆的東西. Quite different from LJS I used to know. Anyway I seldom eat fast food also.

Chose the bus route when coming back too. Wanted to take 180 as 187 detours around Gombak area, 氣到我的是180在我的187前面,根本到站時追不上180的。Then again 187 was quite fast too, reached home in 50 mins liao.

No comments: