2013-11-10

First time gym

The title is correct if the time context is after I ORD 'coz I remembered I went gym when in K9 unit before. It's actually an initiative by WX to force ourselves to exercise on a comfy Sunday morning to slim down instead of sleeping our way till noon time.

Met WX and PG at JE sports complex. Fee is $2.50/session, not expensive to be honest. Going by our schedule, work out once per week, one month only need $10, which is very cheap! And there is no duration limit, only valid on that day itself.

氣到我, I didn't bring a towel along when the gym has very strict rule on this. In the end have to fork out $1 to buy the towel. Saggy...

It was rather crowded, but not until full house that kind. Tried out almost all the machines, from threadmills, to stepping machine, to cycling, to those leg lift hand lift machines, except for dumbbells. My hands have no strength at all. Anyway, my aim is to get rid of the belly and my weight. I already suspect I weigh more than 65 kg liao.

After 2 hours of gym session, went to lunch at 347 market/hawker centre. Had $4 Penang char koay teow, very very nice and satisfying!!! What's more, it has only 500 kcal, i.e. low calories. Definitely a more healthier choice. Will come back for more.

 $4的檳城炒粿條
真的好好吃!

No comments: