2014-02-28

Work: Day 5 + relatives coming over + weekend!

Morning left house at 6.50 am, trying to enjoy the free ride offer. At the same time, earn points under the insinc initiative coz decongested trips are those made (tap in) between 6.30 am and 7.30 am and also 8.30 am to 9.30 am.

Wanted to alight at Dhoby Ghaut but looking at the time on phone, it was already 7.43 am at Clarke Quay, so didn't want to gamble with myself - alighted at Clarke Quay and tapped out.

FREE EXIT.

完全喜洋洋去!

The feeling at that moments was just 'undescribeable'. I was just very delighted! This, already made my day to conclude the whole week and to welcome the much-awaited weekend!!! WEEKEND, HERE I COME!

Took 61 to office. Trip cost was 24 cents. Still almost double of what I should pay. Well, leave house a bit earlier next time lor.

Aigoo, yang yang yang, shall do that if I can for the next 3 months. *grin*

Work is getting better and worse. For the better, I began to meet new people, though they may not be my immediate colleagues. For the worse, think the work is much more than I've expected. Well, hire people is to do work right?

Lunch was at some canteen aka food court at one of the industrial building behind. Lor mee $3 is jin yang! Taste wise, Taman Jurong one wins!

Still taking me about 1 hour 15 mins to reach home from work. Traffic was better than yesterday. 這就是早去早回的好處啊!

Just when I was thinking of the question whether relatives would have reached SG, the moment I opened the door to enter house, was a little bit surprised that they already settled down. They already arrived in SG around 2 pm! Aigoo, that's early. But everybody's working wor, come SG early won't bored meh?

It turned out that afternoon they went to uncle's house and then came back, plus already had dinner liao lo. 拜託,好快喔!

Paiseh, 身為手機發燒友(Ok啦,我形容到有一點點誇張)的我,忍不住特地寫了這一段關於手機的東西,呵呵:

 Mega 6.3Note II對比
Note II真的就這樣被比下去了
既然Note 3Note II體積沒什麼太大差別
那麼也能說Note 3Mega 6.3就是有這樣大的差別

表妹 bought and brought her new phone - Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3. I thought my Note 3 is quite big already (almost to the point of uncomfortable use), but hers totally owns all other phones, even Note 3. It is so big that one hand operation is quite impossible already. Anyway, this phone is a mid-range one

Just now went JP to see see look look - let them have a feel of how shopping centre in SG would be like. WX bought new tablet from redwhitemobile - Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 for $200. Very very cheap leh!

Tomorrow and Sunday would have whole full day to go out with them to play. After that, go back to work on Monday is will have blues le shuo.

No comments: