2014-02-06

初七人日:撈魚生!

初七被歸為人日,也就是祝大家人日生日快樂!

Afternoon bought the Apple charger for $10! Yang! Yes, it's 2nd hand, but I don't need Compared to the 3rd party one, not only it's better built, it's also heavier. Decided not to throw away the fake one so that I could explain to others about the importance of using only the original electrical accessories, i.e. not as much for the casing lol.

Cousin came again in the evening for dinner and she brought 魚生 from 翡翠飯店. 魚生 is a delicacy unique to SG/MY region and it must be used with chopsticks to 'kiap' the food and raise it to a height as high as possible to signify 步步高升. At least I got to lo hei for this year's CNY. Hope everything is smooth sailing and everyone is healthy for the upcoming year! Huat huat huat ah!

 看起來很豐盛

 確實很豐盛!
看到有三文魚真的很洋

 開始把材料倒在一起

一切就緒
準備開始撈起!

Liked how fresh is the salmon. I quite like to eat it raw given that I always quite fond of eating the salmon sushi in Japanese cuisine where the salmon is also raw. Keke... Of course, I bet most of us liked the crunchy crackers among those ingredients put in there. Haha!

On the other hand, whatsapp is beginning to show weird behaviour, especially on my spare phone where contact profile pictures are disappearing by themselves. I wondered what's happening to my whatsapp... 拜託…… 一大堆小小問題,其實很累人的。

No comments: