2014-02-16

嚴重炸到 + 嚴重不行

It's Sunday again!

Back on track with exercising at gym. PG cannot go because he got outing with his primary school classmates. And therefore, only me and WX able to make it to the session today. Brought sis's iPod Nano and left phone at home, the small size of the iPod Nano... just... made me so yang!

Talking about his computer, WX said that the Model 302 variant of the Zenbook is known to have problems because hearsay that Asus rushed it to be unveiled in December last year. Aigoo, then get other models or Samsung series 9(?) lor!

Baituo, he can't wait any longer as he doesn't have any spare or desktop computers around - that up-lorried laptop is the only computer he has. Though the Note 3 could have accomplished most of the tasks but problem surfaces when he wanted to send out gifts on mousehunt, the iPhone 3GS is painstakingly slow.

Then buy computer now la, what is he waiting for? =.=

Then he was talking about something which I couldn't remember, then he mentioned 'burst'. So I said

‘你沒有burst,可是你有bust。’

It took him a while to get what I meant. ᄏᄏᄏ~ Then he burst into laughter and said 我還很認真聽你講。Wahaha! Oh yeh!

Then moving on to the topic of HH, he said his 小姨 came to his house for CNY visit. Then he showed her the video of HH singing at Neway JB. His 小姨 was laughing out loud and she asked her children to watch also. Aigoooo~ HDTM!

Good to see that WX gradually overcame his fright with the threadmill machine. Now he's even running on 9 km/h! Last time 6 km/h only.

Then he said JW got pay increase recently. Wow, his pay is good ds! But management trainee earn so much? It's either slightly lower than or same as an entry-level perm staff would earn. That amount is already over entry-level staff liao leh.

My priority now is to pay off my school fee ASAP! Can't wait to finish off the debt so that I can start saving more money for overseas trips/future plans etc.

Afternoon kena bombed by JX. 他真的不懂是完全在狀況外還是真的忘記了。不懂有沒有在看手機的。OK, the story went like this...

On 13 Feb, Thursday, JX whatsapped over and said he's working night shift on that day and next day, i.e. free on Saturday and Sunday, and asked us what's our plan on weekends, hinting want to go out with us ds. On that day PG replied free on Saturday.

On 14 Feb, Friday, I didn't reply till next day morning when he most likely just got back from work, resting. I said I was free on both days, obviously meaning welcome him to plan anything he wants lor.

On 15 Feb, Saturday (yesterday), nothing happened when me and PG waiting for his reply. In the end, we called him 미쳤어 because he didn't say anything? Did he read our messages or not?! SSF...

At noon time today, he whatsapped again and ask what's our plan today. I answered that 'you now then ask...' Then he refuted back by saying that he asked on Wed, Thurs and Fri and asked to look back at his previous messages.

*Since when he asked on Wed and Fri? I didn't see his messages lor.

I refuted back by saying I already mentioned that I'm free on Fri. Then he admitted that he saw but still waiting for my detailed answer. =.=

*What sort of 'detailed answer' he wants? Isn't 'free on Saturday and Sunday' very sufficient liao meh? If I have something minor on, I would automatically provide the details one mah... 진짜 미쳤어!

He then asked about PG and HH. Aigoo, PG already said 'free on Saturday' means not free today la. And HH is not even inside the whatsapp convo. 真的給他炸到無言去⋯⋯

But too bad, since he didn't reply earlier, my dinner had already cooked, so can't go out le. He still can comment that aiyo why my mum same as his mum de. Aigoo, since need to cook lunch might as well cook for the dinner also, save the effort for cleaning and tidying up the Kitchen the second time mah. He knows this fact so well, then all the more he should ASAP set and decide on time, place and activity mah. Wiyatno also said he can't go out today. JX totally sag that can't go out on both days...

Felt this quite strongly because I think I wasn't in wrong. I could have replied one day later (actually few hours later), but that was still ahead of weekend leh. Couldn't understand him why the same question needed to be asked again and again when people already replied to him and he still dared to challenge to revisit at his previous messages. Would like to know if he got even look at his phone for new messages or not.

Perhaps what Jordan said is right and I have to agree with him 100%...

Bay sent this in. This is ultimate dangerous!

No comments: