2014-02-25

Work: Day 2 + testing out ezlink card top-up through ATM

Boring.

Took bus to office in the morning, and it is just as fast as MRT, but cheaper by 20 cents per trip! *Needs to find ways to save save save!*

Colleagues busy again, left me alone in office, reading up manuals and stuff like that.

5.30 pm went home. 985 is jin yang, by 6 pm already reached King Albert Park. *Shrieking mode now ds* Tried out using ATM to top up my ezlink card as it has less than $5 of credit. Aigoo, didn't know it's that convenient and I can select any amount I like, not like those General Ticketing Machines (GTMs). It's another option (likely the most used one) for me, so that I do not have to make a trip down to Lakeside MRT just to top-up ezlink card. Downstairs got ATM already!

After yesterday's headache, today body started to adjust itself to the routine, so I do not have any headache. Perhaps it's due to stress on first day too. But now, things are a tad better. Shall see more improvements to come! :)

Omo, another MRT breakdown now?! NSL, in particular, Dhoby Ghaut to Marina Bay, affected again due to track fault according to SMRT twitter. Nowadays the MRT system is not reliable at all. One can't predict when is the next one to happen. Heng I took bus to and fro office. Oh yea! ^^

No comments: