2013-12-01

Neway karaoke + Tze Char dinner @ JB

Attendance list:
1. Me
2. PG
3. HL
4. Sebastian
5. ZX
6. HH
7. JX


It was HL's idea to go JB after she finished her exam.

160's timing was really bad in the morning... 20+ mins waiting time?! Heng I got onto 187, alighted at Bukit Batok and took train instead. So coincident that PG also taking same train. He also saggy about the 160 timing. Reached checkpoint slightly later than 9 am. But didn't know the easties were SOOOO late. Only reached after 9.30 am!!! Almost wanted to BQT liao.

*That specs bought from Korea which HH wore I thought is whole plain plastic black, didn't know is got pattern de.

沒空理HH lol~

Karaoke session was fun. HH 毒到鬼, first thing did was to charge the phone using the free socket available. =.= 不是吧,這樣都要省?!Felt a bit funny when they said the songs I sang were 'weird', most likely they didn't hear before. Ordered the western dish for brunch @ Neway, the ham was super delicious and thick also! PG, HH and ZX had another western dish which had cheese sausages. They were very nice as well ^^!

火腿好好吃耶!

*感覺自己好像老了,唱歌比較喘氣,也拉不上(假)高音……

Another good news was that the system wasn't time-locked! We were able to sing till at least 2.30 pm! But left the room as we were feeling exhausted from 飆高音... 3小時7人唱K肯定不夠,看到還有那麼多歌沒唱到,自己本身都取消好幾首歌曲來配合大家的說。

或許大家很久沒K歌了,全部都瘋狂去。
HL was competing with the rest who can sing louder at a particular note or location in the song. ZX showed off the little cute girly 娃娃 tone which is supposed to be HH's trait - maybe ZX learnt from him?! It's something which one would not expect from ZX lo.

Lastly, HH sang 月牙灣 very bx - 那手勢 is super ultimate bx, Faye原來的根本差好多,一點都不優雅反而還有一點生硬的感覺。給人家笑就有。加上翹腳,‘I am the boss’的氣勢都出來的說,企圖跟MV主角Faye拼過。他要展現柔的一面又要兼顧形象是真的很不行的說,平時人講話都柔柔醬了,加上平時的手勢 = 簡直不行。第二次唱副歌部分‘追吧~~~~’那邊很高音,雖然HH拉得上去,但聽起來毛真的站起來,原唱都沒那麼高音的說,最後給ZX丟東西過去砸他的場,嘻嘻~ V.V PG拍手叫好……

JX was super high and 意猶未盡 after the k session as though he hasn't been to karaoke for months or even years - he suddenly humming and singing out of nowhere and very random! And it was very obvious he sang 優客李林成名曲「認錯」 with ZX but he thought he didn't!!! Tsk, the karaoke virus infected him till quite serious le wor...

Damage: RM17.64
RM18 - RM3 as discount for free pax  (RM18 divided by remaining 6 pax) then multiplied by 1.16.

這回沒吃到它們其實對我而言無所謂
最重要是節制不必要的開銷
下次做工賺錢了再倒回來吃就可以了啦

Went to chill at Humble Beginnings. Didn't order anything for myself *No money!* but the rest had a crepe cake for themselves. Suddenly HL shifted topic to talk about Sharon and YB. 八卦新聞啦~ HH joined in and both of them launched attacks on me. Pretty shocked though but I have nothing to hide, it's they 炒作新聞. They were very curious what I was doing for the past few months as I declined to go out with them and kept thinking I was attached and dating either one of them. =.= How absurd they can get!

有時我都不想跟他們吵,選擇給他們講到完,自己保持沉默就好了。

There was a time when I uploaded a photo taken at Oriole Cafe when the easties were at Cineleisure watching a movie. Little did I expect they really went to that cafe after the movie to see if I was around! Honest speaking, the photo was taken in May last year and I was at home at that time. LOL... Didn't expect to have such a result mah. 實在八卦……

The group went to Lavendar to buy some breads, I bought some too as I was feeling a bit hungry and wanted bread to fill up my stomach. So I ate them right away while the rest bought their breadfast for tomorrow.

Had a tze char dinner @ 大馬花園. Good thing that the notorious image those JB taxis had in the past is now almost gone. Taxis now go by the meter and the charges were so much reasonable now. Has been ages since I last visited this famous hawker centre among Singaporeans. Used to frequent there very often 10 years ago, but now no car so 很少去 to have dinner there le. Ordered a huge variety of dishes, including a huge crab! Except for the 馬來風光 which I thought should be a bit drier, use 辣椒乾 and tasted spicier, the rest were okay for me. HH commented the sotong仔 wasn't up to his expectation. Aigoo.

美味煮炒佳餚!

晚餐的焦點:黃金大蟹!

Damage: RM 42

Then we bus-ed back to JB custom to go home. First time been to the bus terminal @ JB Sentral. Next time know where to take bus le.

*今晚關卡很多人,不知到為什麼的說,吃飯時間應該沒有那麼多人潮的。通關都等了有15分鐘吧?然而今時今日竟然還有人插隊搭170!這種醜陋惡習真的要不得。那些人趁混亂時趁火打劫、趁虛而入。男女老幼都這樣,tsk tsk. 小孩子被灌輸這種價值觀真的很不好,不可以認為插隊是理所當然的。排在前面那位小姐還講在外國這樣插隊肯定拖出去打!不得不認同她的說。

HH was so kaypo until he went to ask Nicholas if I'm already dating! =.= 誇張到鬼醬…… Of course I have no news to announce and so Nicholas has nothing to comment on it lol~ Hope they stop these nonsense. Nonetheless, still enjoyed this trip keke...

This time round I can't confirm if HH has grown fatter. It seemed to me he was the same as in September. But it's hard truth that he got to renew his office suit collection since Dec 2011. 從那時到現在肯定有加很大啦!

Back home before 9.30 pm. And HH still want stir sai there on whatsapp by saying what 'report to Dayna'. 真的要BQT去了!

No comments: