2013-12-18

12 things your BMT sergeant used to shout at you

Bay shared this website with me and I thought it was interesting.

URL: 12 things your BMT sergeant used to shout at you

Not only it was entertaining, but I've experienced all the stuff somehow before. For sure, it did make an impact on me while I was reading it.

I'm sure each and every recruit underwent the army would have felt the same. More likely than otherwise, it has already becoming from someone's style into an unique culture of army liao. Otherwise how could everybody could resonance with it? Haha...

This aside, the BMT which I had was still ok, at least don't have the siaoness of the legendary Ninja company or stand by universe as some described as bring the cupboard, bedframe down for inspection.

Those were the days...

No comments: