2013-12-28

Best moments


賣個關子先~

When time is right, will explain in details what is this and why I'm doing it. Hehe...

Today is the last Saturday of the year 2013. Nothing much had happened, except that the wall outside the kitchen, toilets, bedrooms are now painted in white.

Did have the thoughts of going out. But who can I go out with? No money also, otherwise if I have a job liao I could ask everyone out on treats. Bay mentioned about karaoke. I insisted to go JB for karaoke session. Then he mentioned about not going to patronise party world liao, coz the system lousy - can't even drop the key! Twice we went, always something happened to our precious 3 hour stay there.

1. 門把鬆脫出來
2. 降不到key
3. 遙控收線不好不然就是系統有問題

In the end, the conversation ended off just like that, without any concrete conclusion, which meant staying at home for the whole day lo.

No comments: