2013-12-10

已做最壞打算

Since no job for half a year liao, time to think of a solution. Doing part time 頂一頂先 could be a temporary solution!

Afternoon went ICA to submit part-time job application form. I remembered back in 2009 there were boxes for people to drop documents. But they were not there when I visited the building in afternoon wor. So the security asked me to go up level 2 to ask around lo.

Didn't see HH at level 2 leh, also didn't see GYS also. Only saw one Malay boy manning the kiosk. Honestly, I was hoping perm job company call me. But as days go by, phone didn't ring means bad news to me. 每日都期盼手機有沒有響,期望越高,失望越大。如果講沒失望是假的,畢竟我都盡力在面試表現出最佳自己了。

現在我不知道怎麼辦啊?!

Depressed liao...

Evening sold my iPhone 5S off at $960. Can only blame myself for letting it go at this time when got people offered $1000 2 weeks ago. Saggy, didn't expect the market for iPhone 5S was this bad. But anyway, my note 3 only cost $178 only! Haha!

No comments: