2013-12-27

Cooking. Again.

Due to time constraint - sis went out in the afternoon, bro and cousin working, decided to go for simple and easy and fast to-make dishes. Didn't really cook a lot this time round. Only pan fried Korean dumplings for 4 pax.

本尊煎的韓國餃子!

Sis did the most cooking work while I cleaned up the mess afterwards.

Another dish whipped up was 烏龜豆+炒蛋. Yummy!



*Don't want to argue with you.

If you say the offer cannot be used, I'm fine with it. But you went on say that I bluffed... Then went on say nearest outlet is Tampines bla bla bla, tell me this for what? Are you trying to say I should look for offers/promotions that can be claimed at Tampines, or in other words, trying to do things in your favour? Lastly, still say share might as well don't share. Never mind, still shoot Sebastian after that. 分明在找碴!That attitude from you was really offending, so much so that don't want to talk to you.

IMO, it's a very very very trivial matter.

Share also kena, don't share later also kena or say 沒招. I don't think I have the obligation to go all the way to spoonfeed you so that you no need to do anything. Simply because I'm not very interested in the offer nor I'm a staff there nor you are a small child nor require any special attention. Afterall, I didn't notice there was a webpage on safra website to explain term and conditions for this. QS~

If you are unsure, can always simply go internet, do a google seatch and clarify any unclear and unsure stuff you want. Moreover, nobody actually interested in that offer, only you. Yes, only you. As Sebastian mentioned, it's only a cup of gongcha - didn't get to drink also won't die. So what if can't claim the offer? Nothing will happen, life still carry on and you won't suffer any loss.

No comments: