2014-01-01

Countdown to 2014

Happy new year 2014!

As usual the first blog post of a brand new year is always about what happened on 31 December of the previous year, this post also dedicated to happenings on 31 December.

Woke up not-so-early to do some household chores, then Bay said he want karaoke so tentatively fixed the time at 2pm @ Yishun after his lunch with colleagues. Then after that he said postponed a bit because got meeting.

Then he said may cancel the k session. Ok, so I continued watching my drama then went out at 6 plus.

Next said sian cannot vent out frustration. Don't know what frustration he got, think I have more frustrations lor.

Then suddenly he asked sing at 3? at 1.49 pm! WTH... ai mai ai mai like that =.= By the time confirmed the venue and time, already 2.07 pm liao. Then I got to rush to prepare to go out lo. To make the things worse, the shower head came off from the main body! =.= Some of the beads came out. Had to put things back into place again before I could continue bathing =.= And then I no more cash, need to draw money!

It was already 2.45 pm when I left house. The only way to get to CCK by 3 pm was by taxi. Luckily there was a cab when I reached downstairs, so I thought hop onto it then draw money at CCK lo.

Damage: $8.70

I try to avoid taking taxi as far as possible unless I'm going to be late as I always feel it's not cheap but it's very fast. By the time I reach CCK, still got about 2-3 minutes before 3 pm lo. Even earlier than Bay! And he stunned how come I so fast reach CCK - by flying? LOL~

We went to see the 生肖運程 for 2014. Based on that, for dragon, all except for health are ok. Have to pay more attention to health le.

As I always mention, nowadays kbox charges are very expensive. $71.80 for two. That's rather ex but if exclude the festive period factor, probably it would be cheaper by a bit, but still very expensive. It's about 3-4 times more expensive leh! 10 years ago, the K.O.D charge was only 50 cents. Now it's $5! Aigoo... 哪裡可以整天去的?我很不tahan的說……

That aside, the facilities at Lot 1 kbox outlet are much better than Woodlands Party World - would suggest that outlet undergo major renovations. System cui, interior also cui... =.=

Bay had a very high afternoon. Then he picked that 干物女 just to hear the girl OS '愛我 不愛我 愛我 嗯 怎麼又是不愛我 我長的那麼漂亮 又會做家事 對你又百依百順 可是你為什麼不愛我' just to get super high on that =.= After that classics such as 孟庭葦 - 你看你看月亮的臉 and 任賢齊 - 心太軟 were sung as well. Lol...

沒聽過的歌


很給力、很深情地唱K


An enjoyable k session to end off year 2013. 把煩惱都唱走掉!

Damage: $35.90

Participants
1. Me
2. PG
3. HH
4. HL
5. Sebastian
6. HL BFF Wu Yue
7. ZX


Took MRT down to Tiong Bahru. Quite crowded on both directions. Almost couldn't board the train at JE. Luckily I was the first to reach. HH was the late one. And he asked PG to go first and order Korean pancakes for him as he don't want eat the rest. Aigoo... What really happened was that he still eat 닭갈비 and the fried rice add-on in the end. So, I thought one shouldn't be so picky over food la.

HL brought her BFF Wu Yue along and introduced to us before HH arrived. He said still got 6 more stops. So in the meantime we described and gave the 應有的印象 on HH to Wu Yue without telling her how much he has changed. I even show her the NS photo and she seemed accepted the impression that we gave her.

Until HH appeared...

She got a huge shock! Aigoo, TBH, I would have given the same reaction if I was her. Really, the size and weight that he gained after NS was too shocking anybody could accept ds. The HH now most likely is the fattest of all time, I don't think he's that fat even in pri/sec sch or even JC (considering proportionally for comparison) lor. His diet is the most limited and quite unhealthy I've ever seen among the people I know, basically sweet/fried stuff. Sebastian mentioned that he used quite extreme and unhealthy way of slimming down - drink water and run 10 km everyday. That's quite impressive actually. I thought weight loss should be done in a more gradual and accepting way so that the harm done is minimal.

*JSJ moved to Aljunied liao?

Don't know what exactly happened to ZX but I heard it's something accident happened at work. Then he mistaken Tanjong Pagar for Tiong Bahru and he went there to wait for us. But really nobody went to tell him Tanjong Pagar. All directions given were directing him to Tiong Bahru. QS~ He still came and have the last meal of the year with us lo.

Had 4 servings of 닭갈비 ($15 per serving) with two fried rice add-on ($3 per serving), one 김치파전 ($15) and one 해물파전 ($15). They were really delicious, really really enjoyed the meal!

不用多做解釋,應該知道圖片顯示的是什麼菜吧?哈哈






HH pose so 拘謹
應該來個豪爽姿勢嘛

Service wasn't very good. Much worse than the last few times I went there. Too many 小弟弟 employed to serve customers and I don't think they know much about providing good quality service. Called them to refill side dishes, water, bill 都叫不動的. If not is they come over liao, then realised was to serve us then 掉頭走. And they stood there chatting and not going around the restaurant to see any needs from diners. Lousy service.

Lady boss not there but her daughter appeared much later. 本以為她跟老闆娘都去倒數了。Think she was involved in the kitchen most of the time ba.

Oh ya, it didn't impose the 10% service charge last time. Seriously don't think the 10% service charge was justifiable lor.

Damage: $15.10 (Total $105.60)

Then went Starbucks @ Cathay by bus 16. ZX went somewhere else to drink I guess. 6 of us xyy playing saboteur and sgs on that comfy sofas and armchairs. Didn't buy any drink from there. LOL...

After getting used to Saboteur 2, I find Saboteur 1 very boring. Wu Yue picked up the game quite fast and I didn't really win the rounds, except for stealing the winnings fromt the winners. Oh ya, HL was super fake in the first game... 假到她贏去~

Then at another round, I saw her role was saboteur while I was miner. Of course I want to block her lo. But everybody didn't see that. Aigoo...

Next was 三國殺, only played one round and it was a long round. Was 內奸 and very fast got killed by HH, 他很毒!!!!!!!!!!Really hate his 貂蟬 character when he kept on using the 離間 ability on me and Sebastian as we were the only two to use male characters. 毒到鬼!

Didn't realise there were 3 反賊 when me, HL, Sebastian and Wu Yue kept thinking there were only 2 - Wu Yue and HH were 忠臣.

A bit irritating when HH said he wanted to win the game in a very bitchy tone. 頂不順他的說……氣到我!

Tough round for 反賊 lo and lastly PG/HH won the game.

Chatted for a little bit after packing up before left the Starbucks for home. HH now posted to Bedok Green sec to teach chem and is a contractual-based job. HL would start her practicum in late Feb and she would teach JC level biology. Wu Yue is waiting for her Visa to approve/job offer to work in UK.

It was 2.50 am when reached home, earlier than HH lololol...

Time flies and didn't realise until it was a couple of mins before 12 midnight, was busy playing cards. This is the first time in recent years I didn't go watch fireworks but celebrate new year in quite a cozy and quiet manner. Orchard Road was a tad less crowded and guessed most of the crowd would have moved to City Hall/Marina area.

But it was so quiet that there isn't much new year greeting messages appearing on my phone. Not that they must send a message to me but I thought a simple message at this time could signify that we are still kept in touch. 是不是大家工作以後,之間的關係變得比較冷淡去了?

No comments: