2014-01-09

Emo day

Afternoon while having lunch, I go open up inbox and saw the email from NEA - it's rejection letter! - sent around 11 plus in the morning. I still naively think how long should I wait before I make my next move. Guessed my intuition is right after all, the interviewers didn't really interested in me lo.

But how come even before I spoke up or talked much during the interview they already knew the outcome? My guess was that perhaps they already got someone in mind and this person got interviewed before me de. Another possibility is that I didn't do well for written test? But I didn't write nonsense inside leh, so this possible reason is ruled out. Could it be nationality? NS? Cannot pass IPPT? I really don't know.

Only know I aren't hired. So how?

Move on and find more jobs lor.

*Need to stay positive during this period!

To add on the disappointment, the finding of part-time jobs didn't help much either. Made two calls.

1. Photocopier operator: the guy said already hired liao.
2. Catering company: the lady said need to committ from now till day 15 of CNY which I obviously cannot liao.

Then 3.30pm police started press conference and they said they managed to nab the two kidnappers. The victim is the mother of Sheng Siong Supermarket's boss wor! Wah, so happening I only then know after everything is over. And for the first time knowing that Sheng Siong and the Lee family got close ties. This one I really don't know and what make me wonder are the following things:

1. How come public know about the relationship between Sheng Siong and the Lee family?
2. Why kidnappers want kidnap the boss mother?
3. Could it be that the kidnappers know Sheng Siong well? Typically, the public won't know who is the mother as the boss is so low profile. Even I also heard his name for the first time lor.

No comments: