2014-01-12

Nicholas is back

Morning went gym with WX, he was late by half an hour. He was talking about his sis touring in Sapporo now (basically Japan). How I wish I could visit Japan once in my lifetime!

However, I guess I have to be realistic now and I really do. I'm cutting down on expenses as can seen from dining, shopping etc. Certain aspects still out of my control, e.g. shared food and splitting the cost, activities cost (can't say take the cheaper one and the rest take the normal or expensive one).

Stay positive!

I believe this mini-crisis or 焦慮期 would be over soon. TBH, I'm rather stressed up but there's nothing I can do except for bor-bee that someone appreciates me and for who am I. Perhaps the previous interviews I've been to, they only see my weaknesses but not the strength points. Well, not that I want to exaggerate myself, I'm mentally prepared to set myself going in the working world, even if it's starting from ground zero.

Finally finish Heirs. What a storyline which made me confused at times. As far as I know, Jeong Ji-suk (Jeguk High School's chairwoman) is Kim Won's biological mother, but I did see the show got mentioned that she's neither Won's or Tan's mother?!

And I don't know why the chairman like that treat his sons? Want them do good? Very messy in this section. Else, it's a typical Korean romance drama with lots of draggy scenes just showing the main lead without saying anything which will lead to drama progress... Skipped these parts to save my time.

Anyway starting on a brand new (is really new) Korean drama. Hehe~ Will reveal later what is the show.

Tomorrow going out with Nicholas to shop for CNY clothes. Yippee!!!! Not sure if he's getting any for himself. At the same time do some catching up and perhaps giving a surprise to a Korean mutual friend?! Yeee-haaaa!

A bit pity that Jordan can't join as he's busy for the whole week (with what?). Otherwise, both can be my image consultants haha!

No comments: