2014-01-18

XYY Saturday

*Recently, for the past few days, those fighter jets from Tengah Air Base kept flying over my house early in the morning, as early as 8 am. Can no need set alarm on a physical alarm clock liao. The noise generated by the jets could wake me up liao.

Morning went gym with WX. Not much people. Did a full 20 min run and for the first time, I tried the 8 kg dumbbells. By afternoon after returning from the gym, I'm almost shagged out!

And still got lots of housework left undone.... Aigoo!

But come evening, cooked the Korean 꼬꼬면 while watching the new Korean drama... Nice slurpy noodles 정말 맛있다! *slurping my tongue now!* Can you guess what show is that? LOL~ Not difficult to guess ba. But I still do not want to write a review for it first, leave it for future.

 麵好好吃喔!

No comments: