2014-07-31

Night shift... Again!

Just finished night shift. Very siong ahhh! But because I didn't have much rest the night before also didn't have time for lunch. Only left office at 8.30pm to take cab home. Thanks joa for helping to book.

Took a very short rest, almost overslept when I was supposed to appear at site at 11.30 pm but I only got there at 12.10 am. Aigoo, but luckily nothing much happened lo.

Left the place at 4.10 am, happened to see boss booking in while I was leaving at the gate. Came back at 4.45 am, took a shower, had some bread (coz hungry liao, aigoo!) before I went to sleep.

Woke up at 11.30 am just now, feeling more refreshed. But I'm still a bit fatigue ds. Aigoo, still need to work in afternoon, wonder what time can I go home today.

Goodness, yesterday afternoon was rushing here and there just to get things done, I just don't really like it. Ssf I just wanted to get signature but you took me to 游车河. More sag is I need time to do my work in the office one leh.

Still give myself another about 1.5 years to see how things go by lo.

No comments: