2014-07-01

Lots of time wasted

*Phone is getting weird with photos disappearing from camera folder - the one which stores all photos taken by both the front and rear camera module. Initially I thought it could be the memory card. But after sometime, I rule that out - it has to be the sofware. But the bug didn't affect any of the photos saved in other folders and it only affect photos up till a certain date, photos older than this point of time aren't affected too. Samsung, please, go solve the bug.*

Today spent 2 hours at meeting room, waiting for my turn to present my findings. When I thought it's my turn, they said go break for lunch first. Aigoo! Wasted my 2 hours there when I could have higher productivity at office lo.

Went back office at 4.30pm. The area was almost deserted... Where did the rest go?

No comments: