2014-07-09

Happy yet sian

Woke up at 12 noon, I thought it's only 10 am plus. I'm just too tired, in fact wanted to sleep more because I didn't get to rest the day before but there's a SIC course at 2 pm. No choice but to wake up and get myself ready for it. Luckily the venue isn't too far away from home lo.

Saw Char, Amee, GD and Eric there. GD asked me a question which, according to him, I answered differently this time and last time during lunch he asked me. LOL, to be honest, I can't remember when he asked me coz I don't eat with him often wor. The last time I remembered lunch with him was when I was feeling unwell, so I had porridge. He also feeling unwell but he had fishball meepok. 以毒攻毒咯!

For the first time after night shift, I'm free after the course ended at 3 pm! Went IMM Daiso to get the sprinklers, a file and a pen case for my work purpose. $8 damage here.

More yang is that the bus/MRT fare continued after I shopped at IMM! Totally yang!

Some nice songs:



No comments: