2014-07-10

Soup spoon + RT-IPPT

Yet another tired, but yang day. Morning meeting went relatively smooth. Of course I met with tough points but I shall pass it for now.

As meeting ended early, whatsapp Joa where she going for lunch (she has the highest probability of staying in office whole day lo). She asked me where I am and asked me to hurry up.

Here comes the trolling part - she called me when I was exchanging pass and ran down the slope to grab a taxi, plus I muted my phone so I didn't hear it rang and therefore I didn't pick up the call mah. Then she put caps 'YOU DARE TO NOT TO PICK UP MY CALL' and then 'I'm moving your table!!!'... Jinja trolling lor omg~

Then sent in a picture of her moving my chair away. Jinja michorrseo! The trolling level is really. Don't know want to laugh or cry... Even PG cannot accept it, 看不下去 and wanted to imitate her. Eeeek!



Trolling指數破表!

Took bus 65 to Plaza Sing. Heng the bus just came after my taxi stopped in front of the bus stop, if not Joa will say she and JM will take the bus and ask me to take the next one. QS~ Literally no waiting time!

Had lunch at Soup Spoon. 好健康的午餐啊,全部都超低卡路里的。First time having a meal there lo, ordered a regular-sized SG Chicken & Mushroom Ragout and Swiss Cheese with Sweet Onion Jam to make up a set meal. Ok la, soup not bad and the onion jam used in the sandwich... Yes, according to Joa, it's something not everybody can accept. For me is ok leh...

蘑菇雞肉湯 ($8)
不是我想像中的蘑菇雞肉湯呵呵
但還是不錯味道啦

這個不錯一下的說
雖然沙律只是陪襯
竟然是那麼好吃的
而三文治呢
那個利用焦糖處理過的洋蔥醬
有個不是每個人都能接受的味道
對我來說
OK啊還蠻好吃的

Damage: $12.90

At lunch, we talked about overseas trips, sharing our experiences while we were in Taiwan, Hong Kong, Korea, etc. Joa loves Hong Kong so much that I think it's a bit extreme lol... Her phone wallpaper, file are all Hong Kong related one. She loves the fast pace of life in Hong Kong, it's no wonder when I see her at work also everything do fast fast. When asked about nicest 菠蘿油, she said 錦華!Omo, I went to that place to try out ds! It's very nice jek.

JM said she doesn't really like Hong Kong because she went there after her stay in Taiwan. Taiwan has a touch of humanity there while in Hong Kong, the pace of life is so fast that people don't pay a lot of attention on you lo.

For me, I want Korea! I would want to visit Korea again, but for now I shall concentrate paying off the debt I have before I talk about anything else.

Then after lunch, went back to office by bus 64. Joa was super 誇張 as she was ranting about the bus service 154. Don't want to talk about the details but basically the bus driver was soooo slow moving during morning peak hour that Joa said she felt like use the phone and smack the bus driver. MCS?

And the work continued... Very tiring.

Left office at 5.10 pm. By the time I reached Bukit Timah Plaza, it was only at most 5.35 pm! Yang! Both 154 and 985 were very fast. Then 52 to Maju Camp. The queue for RT was super long... But today I just queued up for the IPPT. Haha, finished everything in 30 mins, yang!

看到錯誤在哪裡了嗎?

Went McD after dinner to redeem free coke, yang again!

No comments: