2014-07-08

From positive to negative...

Stayed at home on Sunday. Most of the sickness I've endured on Friday and Saturday had gone away - the friends outing on Sat worked wonders, so do the medicine to cure the runny/blocked nose. I think I really overworked during the weekdays until I fell sick. So on Sunday, didn't do much of the work, just wanted to enjoy the day as I want it to be - surfing web, watching variety show - back to the good 'ol days.

*I can't link my mac to Windows, have to rely on Dropbox for any USB-storage-less file transfer.

Yesterday had lunch with Joa and Yee Linn at food court @ Nex. Aigoo, Yee Linn speaks so soft that I could hardly hear her leh. But anyway, I am not going to talk much here.

Then in the afternoon, my glommy Monday got brightened up a bit with the visit by JY and SG. So long never see them liao... Haha, I just saw SG at Bugis on Sat lor. But JY is jinja very long never see her le. Chit-chatted a bit while I was doing my work, haha.

Left office at 7.20 pm. Reached home at 9 pm. First to reach but last to leave. Basically I have no time for my own personal stuff. Everything now is just work work work. I begin to think am I really suited for the job? I hardly have any time to rest, not to say time to do stuff I want. In fact, don't talk about the engineering work I do, those admin kinda stuff I also tend to ignore now le. My family also begin to notice the hectic but not very healthy kind of work environment I am in. But what to do? I really need a channel to rant/vent out my frustrations and to distress. But lucky got nice people like JY/SG and sometimes Joa around, if not I'm quite depressed TBH.

Then happened to come across some photos on FB. Felt some people are really luckier than me. Still remembered last year when I made effort to meet with IA boss and colleagues to ask for any employment opportunities. But I guess the company was not very interested in me. Then I saw the next intern in the photo - did she got employed by the same IA company?! The chances are quite high lo. They wouldn't upload something that is due last year right? Haha, my grad trip is a good example. See liao quite sad actually. :( Things aren't so bad if I got in instead.


Came across this on 933, quite nice:



As for today, in the morning was supposed to be on time to reach Lakeside MRT. But had stomachache so I went toilet. Was very late liao. Saw PG at CG platform but he didn't spot me at the same door! Baituo! Only at JE then I went over and he was shocked to see me on the same train lol. Then he said he was playing SGS offline because the data connection during peak hour is as good as on airplane mode. Lol~ Then we were surprised that Nicholas was already at NLB at 7.30 am! Baituo! I would rather sleep if I had the chance - rainy morning is perfect to sleep longer!

Then later in the day was quite stressful but thankfully I managed to get it over and done with. Upcoming the Thurs one I think I also won't be able to survive. Omo~ And somemore got night shift leh! Omg... So many work to do.

Lunch with MT and Vanessa. Had Korean chicken ramen - didn't taste like ramen but I wasn't complaining because they use thin ban mian as noodles rather than those processed instant mee. Interesting to hear both of them talk about thrilling rides. But I think the main attraction of USS - Battlestar Galactica - was plagued with problems, that's why they are removing them and replace it other rides.

Took cab on my way back, the driver was very very very chatty and funny. I was quite surprised that he knows the address of my office even though I only said the name and company name. Omo~ He even know the 2 entrances to my office aigoo! He claimed that if the customer had taken his taxi before and took his taxi once again, he would be able to remember the destination that the customer wants to go! Respect him for the super good memory he has. I, too, also want to have a good memory - I have too many things to remember and I always tend to forget the not so important or the detailed ones after a while

Supposed to leave office after lunch, but I only left at 5 pm! Gosh, no time for rest liao lo.


But one thing that saves the gloomy day - I won the $50 313 vouchers! Yay! My photo taking skills using phone aren't bad at all! Haha!

No comments: