2014-07-20

Cafe hop @ Thomson

Left home at around 1.20 pm to take bus to somewhere so that I can go Thomson by bus 52. But sagged when I saw 185 ran off! Took me a while to get onto bus 99 instead. Should have taken MRT to Marymount.

Then on bus 52, I was so tired that I dozed off on the bus! Woke up and saw whatsapp messages and 5 missed calls from Nicholas. Aigoo...

Nicholas said that HH was nua-ing at home watching HK drama. The reason that he didn't reply in 毒舌婦 was that he's undecided to come out or not. In the end he didn't turn up lol.

Stop 1: November 8

 Mocha
 藍色的杯子
配上棕色的桌面跟摩卡的外表
形成強烈對比

Berrilicious Waffle
 同樣的淺綠色搭配棕色的食物跟桌面
又是一個不一樣的對比

Damage: $9.50 (total $16.50)


Stop 2: One Man Coffee cafe + Crust Bistro Bar

沒有拉鐵圖案的抹茶拉鐵

Truffle wedges with cheese


Sub-total $17


Stop 3: Brownice

Brownie with a scoop of dark chocolate and banana oat ice cream each.

吃下這個,我會肥死掉……

Sub-total: $10

Damage: $9 (stops 2 + 3 = $27)

Asked WX where was he. Then he said they finished everything, Madame Patisserie to Tart Blanc then finally to Pepperoni Pizza and now going home. According to him, Jerome was sad and JW was about to cry - reason being I told them I at Suntec but I was actually at Thomson area, so they thought I was Suntec and about to give them a treat. MCS? They both earn more than me yet demand me treat them? QS SSF MCS~~~

Later 5.45 pm Nicholas left to attend night class. Nothing on for the day so we went home by bus 132-151 then 66. Sagged when 157 whizzed past in front of me just before crossing the road to take one of the few buses there to minimise waiting time.

Scared hungry later so had Korean spicy noodles as late dinner.

No comments: