2014-06-30

Monday blues, but not yet blue

Morning was shocked to see boss (Spain side) in office. Yay! Got someone to save me in F&D le!

Lunch with Joa, WK and GD. Joa got F&D so we went to Tai Seng to pick her up. After that they suggested to go Old Airport Road hawker centre, but I told them it has been closed down for renovation. They went saggy... Then Joa said she got craving for Mos Burger, ok so we went Nex for it.

Then Joa and WK kept on teasing me with JM. Say I got use communicator and wahtsapp to chat with her bla bla bla. Aigoo, a lot of times is regarding work leh, and most of the time is JM approach me to chat leh. I would do the same if they start talking to me also what. SSF...

Then talked about leave, WK di siao both GD and Joa say Joa got 18 days. I would believe that she has only 14 days la. I won't be surprised if WK or GD has 18 days. But GD said he only has 14 days. Now I don't know how the staff level works here le. I would have think that everybody is at least one level above me lor.

Then in afternoon, SG came into office. Quite nice of him to pass me a bread. Gomawo~

GD was doing his training which is long overdue le, those trainings are supposed to let new staff do after they come into office de. He complained that cannot pass the test at the end of training. Then WK came over to help him, in the end both of them also anyhow hantam the answer. I went over and kaypoh see what question they got stuck. Ahh, it's that one, very easy la. After I suggested the answer, they were like so WOW about it. And GD kept on saying along the line 'your first class honour is true, today I finally see it'. Then WK asked me if I'm FCH, I replied yes lol. Actually FCH so what? Does it make a difference in salary? I don't think I'm taking more than what GD and WK is taking lor.

Went to printer to retrieve my stuff. Malay AJM saw me looked sleepy then she said she giving me something to wake me up - cheese cake brought from Batam! Happened Joa also at AJM desk, so I asked Joa if she wants the cake also. She rejected the offer - that's fine with me.

Then went out with SG and Joa to get some drinks to spend the afternoon. While on our way back, Joa said the AJM = my fairy godmother. I asked her why call that AJM such name, she replied that because I got the cake and she didn't. MCS? It's you who don't want the cake wor...

No comments: