2014-06-16

HH birthday

Woke up almost 11 am yesterday. Afternoon went Clementi town centre for Father's Day lunch. A very simple one at one of the kopitiams. Wa, the Chinese dumplings all sibei big size. 16 big fried dumplings for $6 which I think it's cheap lo. The 拉麵 also very big bowl. 我勉強吃完罷了。

Then went out to meet PG and Nicholas for AJM birthday celebration. Was very late as I need to wait at home for 姑婆 to reach my house before I can go out. Otherwise, they got no key to come in as I took their keys to come back first from the lunch. 

Bought the cake from Imperial Treasure bakery. Supposedly it was for Father's Day, but we thought it looked nice and funny (the design is a shirt) with a label 'Father's Day' on top of the cake. LOL~ We thought it suited HH because he does look like a father/mother/nanny to us. Baituo~

After that we moved in to Muddy Murphy’s Irish Pub to put the cake away from HH's sight. After a bit of waiting, HH finally reached. Ordered Muddy Murphy's Irish styled fish 'n' chips.

我是比較不會欣賞炸食啦
沒有什麼可圈可點的地方
吞得下肚子就可以了

PG的香腸餐看起來不錯喔

  炸雞翅膀
總之這餐以炸食為主就是了
因為壽星公偏愛炸的東西
拜託
  
  跟壽星公拍照!

After the dinner, went to Smoothie King (FB link) for drinks and played SGS 國戰版。Thanks AJM for the drink treat. I had the Berry Beautiful drink - it's actually a drink with various berry flavour la. And DDT, he received a lot more stamps so that now he could redeem a free drink.

AJM literally sagged almost throughout the whole game with 4 rounds because he thought his combi wasn't too bad, but he didn't expect I had a even better combi that suppressed his 2 characters' abilities. LOL~!!! TBH, I was xyy all the time~ In the end, he couldn't win because of me around. LOL~ The only round he won was when he was a team with PG. Omo, 都需要 ah lao 的幫助才能贏的說…… Actually it's the same to me also, I won was because 2 of the rounds I was a team with PG and the last round they expected I would have won (the thing is that the deck of cards ran out and we terminated the game just like that as it's getting late. But they expect me to win with the 大喬 + 孫尚香 combi if we continued to play). Then Nicholas didn't win anything because he was alone fighting himself for all rounds.


Damage: $45.20

No comments: