2014-06-28

Karaoke + post birthday celebration for HL

Attendees:
1. Me
2. PG
3. HH
4. ZX
7. HL

As there was no call from big boss in morning, told PG that actually I could make it to JB today. Anyway he needed to work today as urgently requested by his boss (can claim half day off-in-lieu), so we planned to go in the afternoon. ZX and HL were free for the whole da so they went in first. HH got some family lunch at some atas Chinese restaurant, so the earliest he could make it was after the lunch.

Anyway, PG told me to meet at Woodlands Checkpoint at 3.30 pm. But it was 3 pm and I was still at home, desperate me called for desperate measure - asked bro to bring me there by car! But halfway there, PG told me he's still at Queens St waiting for bus with HH. Aigoo, that means I could have taken 160 there lo. But nonetheless, I saved on the bus trip fare. Haha!

Went Sheng Siong nearby to see see walk walk while waiting PG and HH to reach Woodlands, bought 4 pens @ $3.20. Not bad at all, quite smooth writing and it's gel based. Gave one to PG and sis ds.

Damage: $3.20

We didn't cross the causeway by the same bus.

Was quite shocked to see the massive crowds at the Malaysian side. Aigoo, I wondered how long more I have to wait for they all. Took me 30 mins to go past Malaysian custom. Aigoo, faint~ Just when I reached City Square Old Town Coffee to get WiFi, they two arrived shortly after. PG exclaimed that though the queue was long, but it took at most 15 mins for them to clear the custom. Jin song lor.

First thing was to grab a room at Neway. But saggy was we were only allowed to sing for 3 hours strictly. But that's ok we weren't going to stay until so late anyway. Dinner was good! The atmosphere was good! ZX挑戰茜拉的想你的夜,真的很有挑戰的一首歌咧。遺憾的是太多歌唱不完了!

挑戰茜拉的想你的夜!
超震撼!


 這些就是我們的晚餐
當然還有很多很多美食
拍不完而已
=.=


 Nicholas講今天的他像個大蘿蔔!
完全不行
褲子據說是在Zalora買的
$12罷了
現在大家看看這件褲能穿多久

Damage: ???

Supposedly this karaoke session is to celebrate HL's birthday one. But she insisted to pay for her own share. Now I don't know how to compensate her back ds.

After the karaoke, went to walk walk around before we called it a day. 因為遲了也不好意思麻煩ZX特意在Jurong放我跟PG兩個下車再回去東邊放HLHH下車,所以我們兩個就先回了。They continued to walk around, maybe went for a quick massage session before going back because they know the jam on Saturday night time is usually quite bad.

As we were queuing up for bus, PG 爆料 said AJM was shrieking out '甜到鬼' after a few occurrances where after some outings, ZX personally drop him off directly downstairs. The tone of shrieking was so bx that PG can't even emulate him properly. Aigoo, hear liao I also shake head and said BXDS loudly.

Horrible jam. Luckily we left early so got some spare time to buffer in this jam. As I was browsing the phone on the bus, noticed that the phone lost some of my recent photos because I didn't delete of them. Even those taken today were also lost! So something was wrong with either phone or memory card. That's why I couldn't capture how much was spent for karaoke.

And then when I wanted use the earphone to listen to mp3, found that the right side ear plug was missing also! Became a little bit moody because cannot enjoy myself on the long bus trip home.

Both events made me felt so sad! But as soon as I reached home, I saw the missing ear plug was actually at home the whole day! ^^ 嚇死我了,還以為又要買一個新的。But the photo saving issue I don't know if it's a memory card issue or phone firmware issue. :(

No comments: