2014-06-26

Not in a very very good mood + meetup with Sharon and YB

Today at work not in a very good mood. In fact was emo-ing and focusing on my work.

Supposed to leave 2pm for home to rest, but in the end left after 5pm, after finishing whatever I can in office. Meeting until 2.40 pm! Omo... Sibei sian... Seem Pra is enjoying lor. Now don't know if tomorrow still got night shift. This is getting bad. If not for the first job and experience, I would seriously consider to move on to something else le for the immerse amount of work I need to do and the commueration I got.

Not an easy job, but looking at positive side, the experience is going to be a lot a lot ba. Hopefully things are going to change for the better in years to come.

Went JE to meet Sharon and YB for dinner at nomu nomu @ Westgate. Saw Zhen Ken, Sheng Long and Christine from Seascan outside Uniqlo at Jem! Omo, I quite scared but yet curious if they noticed me or not. But in the end, they didn't. Appetizer was seaweed fried chicken  ($7.90), it's not quite the typical fried chicken wings we usually have. Also, it's not the Korean style fried chicken too. Unique... Had this Kamo rosu soba ($14.90++), apparently it's their recommended dish. The duck meat was soft! The noodles was not cold as I've expected. But overall was slightly above average la, still pass the assessment!
 
Seaweed fried chicken ($7.90++)
不是普通的炸雞
也不是韓國炸雞
特別啊

Kamo rosu soba ($14.90++)
日式鴨肉湯麵
吃起來不會油膩膩
鴨肉也很軟
總之覺得吃了不會增肥的一碗麵

Towards the end, I ordered this snowflake matcha cake ($5.90++). Compared to the one YB ordered, this cake is still considered moist, unlike the dried up and hardened YB had.

Snowflake matcha cake ($5.90++)
大概猜到這些糕點
都不是門市的招牌菜
雖然是外包糕點
就會少許不新鮮
 不過這塊蛋糕還是及格的

Thanks Sharon and YB for the birthday treat. It was so last minute and I thought this meal was just to meet up only. I can go dutch

Damage: $0

First thing they noticed is I got skinnier. Sharon commented that I slimmed down quite a bit and asked is it due to I went to Spain and food there didn't suit me. It's not due to the overseas trip, it's because of the workload I have now. I don't know, maybe overseas trip played a part. In fact my appetite is bigger than I used to have for the past few months le.

Chatted about work, Hua Yi, YB's boyfriend... They were surprised that I am repaying a lot per month for my tuition fee debt. What's so surprising? Isn't it good to repay back asap, clear your debt first before anything else. Interest accumulated is not a joke lo.

Took bus back with YB, shared with her about my Madrid trip. She was particularly interested in the mobile bar thingy. Asked me to send her the video...

Last, but not least, I intro them the new Sugar app, available on iOS and Android. The moment I told them got free $10 credit after signing up, their eyes grew big and wanted to know more. LOL~ 好的東西就是要分享的嘛……

No comments: