2014-06-14

3rd ICT over!

It's over!

It's the third and the last low key ICT. Subsequent ones are all high keys liao and they are essential to get the MR status. In a way, it can be good or bad thing. The good thing is that I can see and live with section mates longer (afterall we only get to see each other

Very tired and I didn't have the time to sort out the stuff from the business trip to Madrid. Afternoon was unpacking the ICT stuff, washing those soiled clothes and equipments up and I am going to carefully pack them so that I do not have headache whenever I got ICT - always got 2 big bags to carry around. Yeah kept reminded by Kenneth until I am really going to spend some time to execute it.

Ok, lots of backlog coming up! So going to keep this short and sweet then go clear all the backlogs.




Happened to see this. Kinda brought back the memories. The part on Jurong Island and Sembawang Wharves is mentioned and it really reflects what I did last time!

No comments: