2014-06-18

Bad week

Short update in the midst of tidying up photos from Spain and recovering from fatigue caused by the Spain trip and ICT.

This week is rather bad. Not only tio night shift on Saturday (hopefully got off-in-lieu), but also tio morning shift tomorrow. Haiz, in the middle of the week leh! Luckily didn't set any meetup with anybody for this week yet. Maybe one on Friday evening ba.

TBH, don't mind doing on weekends if there are offs to be earned lor. It's just another K9 system that's all mah. But as one ages, this would take a toll on the body and health.

Today had lunch with Joa, Pra and Pablo. Basically talking about overseas trips. Pablo is going Vietnam and Cambodia. Joa is going to Sweden and Spain end of year. Dang, they really got me super excited! I want to go Korea and Japan for now~~~~~ How about me? End of next year maybe... Haha!

After that, me and Joa went to buy kopi and teh while Pra and Pablo went to smoke. *Ok, I may look serious at work, so I think it's good that you clarify it's just a joke or to di siao me to avoid any misunderstanding in future.* Was taken in for a surprise when Joa expressed that she didn't want to study and she prefers working to studying anytime. For me, I would take student life over working life lo, unless I'm paid handsomely then I don't mind OT everyday hahaha. The main disadvantage of student life is that no $$ that's all, but you gain lots of freedom which I guess youngsters would love to have.

In the end, each of us got one cup of beverage, including boss too. Thanks Joa for the treat!

After chatting with JM on our way home, I knew that things aren't very smooth sailing back here in SG, people working very hard, issues happening now and then, some even tio 2nd shift. 有些東西就是那麼黑暗,小心落入陷阱!還是小心,不懂的話再三求證比較好!

No comments: