2014-06-23

Dinner with cousin

Recently, there has been a lot of data review, so stayed in office whole day. Because nobody at home now, need to settle dinner by myself. Suddenly thought of cousin because I guessed it has been quite sometime I last saw her and both of us need to settle dinner ourselves. She agreed to my request and we decided to have dinner at Jurong Point.

Left 6.30 pm because cousin said she not so early left office de. I only reached Jurong Point at 7.35 pm. A bit late liao la, waited very long for train, 6 mins during peak hour?!

We picked Chef's Noodles (FB link) as the dinner venue as recommended by PG. It's a Korean restaurant, tiagong is opened by true Korean ds. Should be nice ba since I also loved to eat noodles. Ordered something which is non-beef one - Jeayook Bibim Guksoo or Spicy Sautéed Pork Dried Noodles ($12.90++) and a cup of Korean tea ($2.50++) to go along with my noodles.

Cousin picked Curry Deopbap or Curry Rice Tub ($12.90++). But it turned out to be beef de! Aigoo...

豬肉麵
好好吃喔
那雞蛋捲做得很精緻
還有圖案在上面的


表妹的咖哩飯
也很不錯
但選用牛肉
我就不行了

The restaurant also served us a cup of their soup each. The soup was so tasty! Love it!

We talked mainly about my trip to Madrid and her upcoming Korean trip. Very xyy ds though I didn't finish my narration on my trip. She exclaimed after hearing my overseas trip story, she wanted to go overseas too very much.

Damage: $18.05

No comments: