2014-06-29

Sunday dinner with HL, Sebastian, ZX

Morning went RT. Just when I thought I would be late, was surprised to see long queue forming up. *not first come first served basis meh?* then why the long queue? The answer is that they changed the system to the activity-based de, like what Kenneth and Paul mentioned. Aigoo, ok they are right after all.

As the queue progressed, the PTI announced what are the colors available and blue were running out. Left yellow lor. Then when it was about my turn, the announcement was that left less than 10 blue tags. So without much consideration nor I had the chance to look at the color legend, went to opt for blue.

And then I think I got the high-intensity one. Why? Because the blue tag were the first to out pro! At 9 already collected out pro slip le, Oh yeh! Couldn't help but kept xyying to myself.

Then nothing much happened at home except that I was doing office work. Motivations no morale quite low tbh. I wondered how long can I sustain. Want me to prepare everything yet want me to read logs, not that I don't want to read. But there are simply too many logs to see! Not like the train ones. Only 2 logs to see.

 打開這個特別的巧克力吃
西班牙買的
不會很貴

Then afternoon 1 plus HH asked want come out dinner coz he wanted to claim the spinelli free cake. Then chatting chatting halfway he said he not doing dinner, and the finally ended up not going. Crazy... Want dinner but cannot make up his mind really want it or not. If still fiddling whether to come out or not then don't ask in first place. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad if this is his first time, but he always come out with this stunt almost everytime, most of them are hoax, people now are getting irritated by him le. I was quite annoyed lo.

Seow choon now become 中國火鍋?It's sad to see a shop that I already known since young (though I never buy anything from there) to go. When the environment works against you, you either struggle or closed down. In this case, the popularity of apps brought by Apple and Android really hit the console games quite hard.

Attendees:
1. Me
2. HL
3. Sebastian
4. ZX (came a bit later)

Couple just finished their weekend yoga session. Met them at Spinelli before going Daiso where Sebastian wanna get a drink there, while waiting for ZX to come. So coincident that we 3 bumped into him just outside NamNam Noodle Bar. ZX left his wallet at office so not even half a cent could be found on him. Lol, had to ask Sebastian pay for him first then ZX returns him. Had this Dry spicy minced meat pork balls noodle ($9.90). I find expensive because they used instant mee and included only 2 meat balls. Taste wise is ok la, nothing too impactful to strike a strong impression. Like that for $10 leh! Good thing is that the price is nett - no GST nor service charge. They 3 had beef pho, which I avoid as much as possible, with ZX ordering the Vietnamese spring roll and coffee.

我知道賣相不好
$9.90有一點貴咯

Damage: $9.90

Then sat and chat a bit, mainly about CPF. I'm the most chor one, ZX is buying the time so that next year he can stop paying back to CPF because his dad hits 55 years old le. HL debt is quite light and she got ready cash to pay off in one go, so she going to call CPF to enquire this. Then ZX said that morning meeting JX bx. He don't know how to do calculations to arrive at the answer. Then ZX bla bla bla and got the answer out. Omg I think JX may not pass his probation lo (if it's 1 year).

Anyway I couldn't be bothered by much because I had enough with my troubles at work liao. Every meeting go there scolded by them is quite depressing, but I feel that they shouldn't expect an answer or explanation immediately, especially with the number of issues happening and the amount of logs is just too huge le. But what I would do if I can change the situation is that if it's doesn't affect the whole operation then still can raise the issue up but we may not reply to all of them but instead see what we can do to include in the next version update. Just like any other technology company would do, look at Apple, Samsung, Microsoft, Google etc. They do take in any feedback on any issue or bug in the software and iron them out in the next software rollout, but they may not tell you what exactly happened. The same principle could apply here. But it's just my wishful thinking la.

HL thinks that HH niece got slim down a bit. Sebastian said the nephew always put up a black face. But what's quite shocking is that now they all open food wrapper must open secretly, the sound made by wrapper if it's heard by the nephew, he will run over and wanted to eat. Niece more kua zhang, there was once when HH was eating his food and instead of giving his niece a small piece, HH ate it away. The niece's mouth was moving and chewing as if the food was inside her mouth!!!!!! Omo, shrieking is just an understatement of what I heard from HL on this.

After dinner, ZX went back to office to retrieve his wallet. Then me and the couple went take mrt. HL suggested to go Toa Payoh and take bus from there, I also followed suit because I can sit down and use my iPad lo. What a day to spend in weekend! Tomorrow will have Monday blues liao. I can't imagine how to spend the week again. Hopefully it's not like last week. Now family starts to notice the heavy workload I have, even my brother starts to question me on this. I myself also think that it's a bit too heavy for a new staff to handle. After all, I need to explain what's happening, so I think someone experienced in this area would do fine.

No comments: