2014-06-25

Things aren't looking good

Went lunch with Joa and WK at Imperial Treasure Windows of Hong Kong @ TripleOne. Had 雞扒雙腸飯+洋蔥汁 ($8.50). Not bad, apparently the scrambled egg Joa and WK ordered is the 餐館招牌.

雞扒雙腸飯+洋蔥汁
我從來都沒想過會在上班午餐時候
去吃好料咧!

Then on way back, they were discussing about taking leave on Sept. Don't know where they go. *tried to ask a few times, but my qn got ignored* 毒~ Also apparently from their conversation JY SG also going jek. Joa kept persuading WK to go for this overseas trip. At first she said that if WK don't go, then SG has no room partner. Then WK said he still need to see if his GF wants to go before he decides on this. Then I said whether WK going or not, if WK go, he will stay with GF, SG will be alone. If he doesn't go, SG also alone. It doesn't make a difference liao what. Don't know what Joa was talking about, can't understand her. 

Afternoon got this address talk, but somehow I didn't go.*Don't have to sound so serious ba?! Somemore the invitation for me is optional, maybe next time they indicate is a must to go leh...*

Joa thought I wore slippers everyday. No la, only today coz rain big big in the morning jek. I also don't want to bring slippers to and fro home leh.

Worked on F&D. Haiz, sometimes have to go thick-skinned. I must say this is a good experience to learn how to deal with people which I may lack now due to being a fresh grad.

Left Tai Seng temporary depot already 7 plus le. Reached home almost 8.30 pm!

No comments: