2014-04-08

Work: Day 31 + first night shift!

As usual went work in morning yesterday, but I felt super exhausted from Sunday's cycling. Went to another site to see see look look, also try to gain new knowledge from experts. Haha. After that, for the whole morning didn't feel very very well, I think it's due to the weather and the outdoor activity I did on Sunday. The sun + walking + standing + squating = ultimate combo to fall sick. Headache also started to come. Omo...

Lift was surprising, both me and JM got shocked by the sudden movement lol... 嚇到一下的說……

Lunch at Bukit Panjang Plaza. 炒香港麵 ($5) was ok, but a bit wet to my liking. 然後還可以更香一點咯. Colleagues had pepper lunch, aigoo, 我好想吃喔!I think got 2-3 years since I last ate their hotplate food.

Went home after lunch to rest. 正好我好想休息,除了減輕頭痛,就是為了晚班閉目養神。 The feeling was sooo great that I didn't have a long rest afterall. It's as though I got a half day. 整個人的心情是喜洋洋的~
Sis exclaimed that cousin had eaten the Kkokkomyeon bowl noodles I bought for her and her comment was ‘好吃到~~~~~~~’... Very delighted to hear that.

About night shift. Nothing to write home about except that the taxi fare cost about $20 per way. So a two-way trip would have cost me $40 liao. Aigoo... Occasionally still ok coz it's very fast, but everyday is chor leh. Reached home 3.30 am. After bathing, used laptop to surf net in the dark before I had difficulties keeping my eyelids open, that was about 4.20 am. LOL~

Slept all the way till 10.30 am then woke up. Went work after lunch.

*I guess I could adapt to shift 2 (aka afternoon shift) pretty well, the timing is perfect to avoid all traffic jams but yet it's not overly awkward compared to shift 3.*

That's about it.

Changed Google Maps back to the old style as I didn't really like the new style other than the default full screen mode. And the new style is very very very laggy on my computer. Given the same amount of data to load, I'm quite puzzled why the old one works so much smoother than the new one... Even the 4-year-old  MacBook Pro laptop could run it fluidly smooth on the integrated Intel graphics card.

*Did I see Wei Tyng on 157 again?! Omo*

Heard this song on my way to work today on 933. 難得電台會播阿牛的歌喔,近期他不懂消失到哪裡去了

No comments: