2014-04-11

Sharing is caring

This post is not going to talk about work but something that did happen at work today. Because JY and SG were planning to go to jiak Korean food and this actually aroused my interest. Suddenly, I was discussing with them about Korean food.

Their faces changed when I told them jjm is not a totally Korean cuisine, (it's still Korean but has been heavily influenced by Chinese food, so it's Korean-Chinese cuisine). Usually one can't find jjm in a Korean restaurant nor Korean food in a Korean-Chinese restaurant, both in and out of Korea. Weird, but it seems to suggest this way. However, jjm is very popular among Koreans, so there isn't any issue here.

Slowly it turned into a sharing session to intro to each other where there are decent Korean restaurants in SG. Seems like I know the most! LOL!

Then I asked JY whether she knows about a shop, which is quite popular or famous in Hougang, selling all sorts of kuehs at cheap prices. This is because I still remember HH did buy these from Hougang to NUS during BMXL sessions on weekends. So I'm quite curious where this shop is located. To my surprise, the shop is located right at where I had my Hokkein mee today! Jinja omo~

No comments: