2014-04-24

BWB | burger VS wings + bar

For the first time, I went to both sites in a single day. Accomplishment?! Haha~

Went to track with WK and GD. I always scared by taking photos there, I wanted to but in the end don't dare to do it. Anyway, just kope from WK can liao. Haha~

Today ended work rather smoothly, so went home slightly earlier. *Got time to do RT one, but sag that I only can know go home earlier at the very last minute* Weird that JM was at office today instead of following GD with Pra. Asked GD about his phone thingy, he said he made police report and gotten another SIM card from Telco FOC. First time hearing that the replacement SIM card is free in the event that the phone is lost. Hmm... He also got a phone (much worse than the previous phone he had), don't know where he got it from, but heard it's some extra phone his friend has.

Yesterday went in office around 2.45 pm to work half day following the night work on previous day. Then 6.30 pm left the office to go Somerset. I was quite on the dot when I reached 313 Level 1. WX and PG were already there at level basement 2. Of course I didn't see them baituo until I called them and they were surprised that I was waiting for them at level 1! Aigoo...

The restaurant 'BWB | burger VS wings + bar' is located at level 11 of Orchard Central. It isn't really famous and easily found, but the good thing was that the crowd was ok and the ambience was pretty good. The lighting makes it perfect for any food shot!

Ordered their hot buffalo wings. There were 3 levels of spiciness - mild, medium and suicide. While knowing how dreadful it is from the Korean instant noodles, I decided to forgo the suicide level and opt for the medium one.

BUT it was so spicy until I only finished 5 out of the 8 pieces when I thought I could finish all. (I could finish the super spicy Korean instant noodles wor but not this one) Very sorry about that.

它的炒飯是冷的!
其他的就ok



 Brownie看起來不錯
味道卻只是普通而已

 我完全被這個炸掉去
很辣!!!

Damage: $14.90

No comments: