2008-12-06

Last duty!

I now officially announce that my last duty is over!

Well, it certainly changed a lot from day 1 I started doing this.

And when I finished it, I had mixed feelings towards this. Don't know should feel happy or emo?

Happy - no more overnight shift for me!

Emo - 不能与狗继续相依为命了

Yup, a lot of people would say "you stupid ah, of course should feel happy la!"

But then it's another whole new feeling when you want to ORD lor.

Right now, I must find some time to do a write-up report with data and statistics. Must record down so that after 5, 10, 20, 30 or even 50 years (when my mind is still clear, I still know how to use computer =p), I know what happened during my 19th - 20th year of life.

过了15号,我们缔造的神话就此结束,画上完美句点 (不懂做莫想到这句就特别感慨万端?)
很荣幸能在这个独特的部门上班
遇到一大堆形形色色的人
遇到一大堆形形色色人类最好的朋友
好人占绝大多数
好狗我心里有属
我学的很多
有些是生活技能
以后还能应用

很多事情现在回想起来历历在目
就算是去年发生的
我记得很清楚
还是赶快笔录起来
不然就后悔莫及料!

No comments: