2008-12-20

Happy Birthday to Weilong!

First of all, I sacked myself from my 1st job
2 reasons
1. I didn't know it's telemarketing! I didn't like telemarketing in the 1st place and I didn't look up at telemarketing vacanies. It just put it as customer service assistant.
2. After trying out for 2 days, at the 2nd day of my work, I affirm that I still don't like the job, so what if the salary is high? I still prefer stable pay vs commission-based pay.

Happy 20th birthday Weilong!

List of who went the dinner:
1. Me
2. Weilong (Birthday boy)
3. Leon
4. Zheng Yang (left early)
5. Edmund
6. Bay
7. Geraint
8. Dominic
9. Samuel (dinner only, left early)
10. Zhi Jian (came late, left early)
11. Yun Zhen (dinner onyl, left early)

Well, after my 1st day at job. I can say I'm quite tired. So what for the comfortable environment whereby you can sit down for the whole 9 hours and making calls? You still feel shoulders ache, back ache, leg ache when you reach home...

Woke up 10.30am, still tired. Spent most of the morning using the computer. Then went out to take 174 to Weilong's house. It's a long way from my house la! Along it went pass Yun Zhen's, Jansen's and Geraint's houses lor.

I was the 3rd person to arrive after Leon and Zheng Yang. Had lunch there before we started our game 'Little Big Planet' on PS3. Nice game there. It looks real realistic while preserving the cartoon feel to it. Then came the rest.

The whole afternoon was the 'little big planet' session with Weilong and Zhi Jian la~ I just love the game and I just got higher and higher that I just got nearer and nearer to the big TV... LOL... that mines level was damn classic la~

Then took 77 to Orchard. Heng, I didn't drive. Nono, it's I didn't have the chance to drive I mean. Dinner at NYDC. Ordered mushroom ham pasta and shared mushroom munchies with Zheng Yang. It's a very mushroom meal.

Sang the birthday song super loud la~ until the whole outlet and hear our singing. Cake was super delicious and of course... ex... Birthday boy was happy, if not, I'll think I'll 伤脑筋 liao.

Took super random pictures la... Instead of taking the christmas tree as the background, they used construction planks as the background. Weird taste they all...

Then I travelled back home with Zheng Yang, got the car, then headed towards Geraint's house and the later part of the programme began. Those labelled 'left early' by me left and went back home. They played poker while I played katamari. Yay! I managed to roll up the whole Earth!

*Dominic: Dun be so surprised when it's my 2nd time doing parallel parking after 9 months I passed my TP test ok?

Went out to Bukit Timah Beauty World area to buy supper. I didn't know there exist 24hr kopitiams la. Chicken rice going for $3.80, even the packaging is 1 notch above the others, used 'ration plastic box'... Bring back memories... OMG...

Then they played truth or double truth, a spin-off of the game 'truth or death'. I really don't know how to answer 'what's my darkest secret' when I'm like no secret to tell (or should I put this: you all already know my secrets?). I gave up on this part. And they have no chance to ask Yun Zhen questions on me. Neh-nee-neh-nee-poo-poo lol. 3am left the place. Tired.


寿星切巧克力蛋糕

YZ!你看哪里?!?!

圣诞树!

大合照
有圣诞树酱美的东西来衬托都表
宁愿选建筑工地隔墙当背景
炸到!


这个有笑点
我笑了
LOL

No comments: