2008-12-22

Converse warehouse sale (no more Yes man outing)

Supposed to have Yes Man outing
3pm at The Cathay House
But just before I reached Douby Ghaut
Dominic called and asked me to go over to Plaza Singapura to buy tickets from Golden Village while he took his own sweet time coming

Q was long
I didn't see a single person who is supposed to be there
Anyway, they are (effectively ones were in bold)
1. Me
2. Dominic
3. Bay
4. Jia Yun
5. Kenny

The friendly staff told us there's only the front row of seats left for 3.40pm slot
or we could buy 4.25pm de
Then Jia Yun don't want and Kenny was not very keen
He got something on at 6.30pm at Orchard

Then the outing was cancelled
Here came another outing
The Converse warehouse sale - recommended by Bay
Only me, Dominic tagged along with Bay

And WTH with Bay la?!
Never do his part on researching the route to the place
and he wanted to go liao...
Harriston Road
Who knows where is it unless he look up the street directory

Anyway, it's me and Dominic who guided Bay to the warehouse sale
On the bus Dominic was overwhelmed by the IPPT advertisement card hanging on the bus horizontal bar
=.=
But it's quite easy actually, don't know what Bay is thinking
Like that how to go on tour overseas?
Haha

The warehouse sale was really warehouse sale
Everything was cheap
But those shirts, shoes, jeans were not to my likings
It's the design
Somemore I jobless
So should spend less

The green polo shirt reminded me of Edwin!

No comments: