2008-12-30

2nd last post for 2008...

Today is 30 December 2008. Emo post again.
Well, this year is the same as 2007. About 75% the same.
Has been doing night shifts throughout the whole year. The month which left the deepest impression was actually February.

I'm those people who value Chinese New Year a lot. Mainly because I don't get to see relatives that a lot, they're all in Malaysia. Then CNY is a festive period which will last for 15 days. During these 15 days, I will just eat drink play (poker cards and mahjong hor... 打机 do not attract me as much) and receive ang bows. 不管新币马币一块五块都照单全收!

But this year Feb is unlike 2007 (when I'm still a recruit at that time). They messed up my schedule. What Chua promised didn't come true at all! And some people - MG and SK went to take leave. Local take what leave... Priority should give to foreigners like me, SY and SH etc to go back to countryland to celebrate mah.

刚刚ZJ烧来最新消息

新人出车祸
一月的会很惨
二月起大士还有樟宜分店
新开张
要去‘祝贺’下
=.=

To tell a truth, human are always like that - they will never treasure what's around them and when one thing leaves them, then they will know it's too late.

For me, I just ORDed, yet on the one of the first few civilian nights at around 1am+ before I closed my eyes, I kept thinking what would I be doing at night shift right now.

Is it standing?

Is it walking?

Is it resting?

It is a combination of the 3 mentioned above. It's now then I realised how exciting it can be. If given a chance, I would want to go back to the 3 places where I did my night shifts just for 1 night each. It's not as if anyone can enter the 3 places and I would want to revisit them!

Talk cock sing song is very fun to pass time de. I will never forget the resting times we sacrificed just to chit chat. It just to forge and improves the friendships I have now.

Now everything is over, 2008 is coming to an end. It seems that I've gotten used to the life I had back in 2007 and 2008. Not that I can't get used to the life now, but I'm just too used to work work and more work. Now I'm jobless... Hope 2009 gives me good luck to everything! =)

No comments: