2008-12-09

9-12-2008

*Thanks to those who complement on my fast typing of Chinese characters. Have no choice but to learn... Sometimes I do feel that I type chinese faster than english. LOL...

Well, today was a carefree and emo day. Woke up 8am, set off to work at 9am.

Saw the people there 1 more time. It's a cruel fact that I have to part with them after 12th le, even though there are baddies.

Looked for clay at Popular in IMM. Don't know whether the clay is suitable for use to make paw print or not. $2.60 for 500g.

Then walked to West Mall to look for some dog treats. Bought a packet of biscuits and chicken sticks. $25 OMG... But it's a once-in-a-lifetime kind of thing, so cincai la... I bet the dogs love the treats! =p

*love the chicken pie from Polar! But too bad never get...

Had a look at C905 dummy phone at Hello! shop. It's so nice to hold, push up, open up camera lens cover. The display is one of the finest in market, if not the best liao. But singtel don't want to drop the price. $598 is expensive lo. I hope to get around 400+/-...

Then this Peng Guan was telling me he was so emo after he got the song 顺时针 by 梁咏琪, so much so that he changed his blog song to this. Even more emo than me... But I guess I would get more emo on 12th and 15th ba~ Wahaha, wonders of music...

After reading his blog, I guess I shared the same sentiments with him even though we are from diff units. It's the same for most of the NSFs I think... Only a minority would not even think back.

I haven't write my NS report. It shall be a super long post one... All at one go... At least the next time I come back to the old posts, it's easier for me to link up everything. Dateline: 15th Dec. It's the day when my batch's legend ends. I'm quite attached to k9 life ok?


$2.60的石膏




这两样东西要我$25

No comments: