2008-12-16

12 - 16

12 Dec 忙碌
A hectic day. Nice weather. I don't wish to ORD in a rainy day lor.
After much going up and down, I finally gotten back my IC.
Well, it's time to move on.

After sending Kim off at Ngee Ann Poly, I rushed back to have lunch. Then went to buy ice cream @ King's factory sale. Freezer full of ice cream now.
Rushed back home, cos uncle needed to go down to train station to fetch them.
Then I slowly unpacked and repacked everything into the field bag and then into the duffel bag.

13 Dec 累下
Went Sentosa. Had the fun luge ride. Other than that, nothing much also. Coz had been to all attractions already. But cousins went to chase the peacock and the peacock slided. It was so funny la!

14 Dec high
Dinner @ Shokudo Pasta & Pizza Citylink
We exchanged present
My present gave to Meng How
And I took Yee Loong's present

Chatted a lot. Long time never see YL and Huaian le. Huaian working for his father. YL jobless. Meng How yet to ORD. Jesslyn and YB are enjoying their holidays.



Twilight
This movie was nice. But some parts draggy. It's already good enough to show the love between the leads

Was expecting more fight scenes - too short! No subtitles also, had a hard time finding out what they talking. Fortunately the plot is easy to understand, and with my logical brain, I could figure out the story myself. It's just the ang-moh version of 我和僵尸有个约会lor.

Rating: 3.5/5

15 Dec 扫货
Went sleep @ 2am after I can't notify MINDEF about overseas trip. Morning woke up then realised that there is no need to notify if trip lasts less than 24 hrs.

List of who went:
1. Me (BC OIC)
2. Peng Guan (BC 2IC)
3. Jordan
4. Yong Sheng
5. Wiyatno

Jordan, YS were late. The moment I met up with Wiyatno, I started souring him non-stop throughout the whole trip. Wahaha! YS got a new W980. Nice... *When is my C905?! T.T*

Walked across causeway there. Fun. But it took them 30 mins to clear at Malaysian customs. I could have walked around then come back la. Just went City Square only. Had lunch at Marrybrown they were so crazy about the rocking seats. RM9.

Bought a shirt cum T-shirt for RM59.90. YS also bought the same shirt but different size. Then got a T-shirt for RM19. Good deal.

They all 扫货 very siong. PG and Wiyatno didn't even inform the 3 of us and they just went to 扫货 while we still take our own sweet time window shopping. PG even broke la! No $ to have dinner lor. OMG!

Dinner at HK Kim Gary restaurant. Had curry fish fillet spaghetti $14.80. It was great! But the dessert mango snow flake I felt they could have put in more mango jam. I made so much lame jokes, until Peng Guan went sot, Jordan and YS went speechless and Wiyatno wanted to throw me utensils and plates. LOL

Took 160 home with Peng Guan. I realised it was just as fast compared to the MRT. Somemore, I could change to 157 or 185 at JE and continue my way home. Reached home within 1 hour.

16 Dec 放飞机
Went down to Rec Exp JE, then realised that they didn't call me yesterday! Sian 1/2. (But then later in the day I found out it's from Rec Exp Orchard)... Paiseh paiseh...

Met up with Dominic at Cathay House. He was late again. And Jia Yun 放我飞机!SMS at the very last minute said not going, I was at City Hall MRT station then. I almost exploded at that point of time. Seriously I don't know what happened to him and Kenny. He can pangseh Dominic and me just for Kenny's sake... What the hell.

Anyway, shan't comment on that anymore. Today went to watch Bolt. OMG, I didn't know Dominic booked the 3D version of the movie. $10 instead of usual $6. Nevermind, it's a first for me.

Wow, didn't know the effect was good! Worth the $$ la...



About the movie. A different genre from Twilight. A good mix of laughter and emo. As far as I know, they designed the dog to be a german shepherd. But I see the dog very fierce like that, not very like german shepherd leh.

Story line is ok, not draggy. And the thing is the dog is the main lead, same as Kung Fu Panda, not the girl!

Spoiler ahead!
The movie roughly went like this: the female owner and the dog went to shoot film, gain popularity. Until one fine day, he was accidentally transported to somewhere else and he needed to find his way back. Luckily he met the cat and the hamster who helped him a lot. They also teached him what's the jobscope of a pet dog. At last, the dog saved the owner from choking of CO2 gas as fire broke out at shooting place.

I think the message this movie wants to send across is as the animal spent too much time living 'artificially' or 'human world', they will lose their natural ability to survive. If one rears a pet, it's better don't abandon them, because they won't be able to survive in the outside world, let alone the wild.

Rating: 4/5

Had 担担拉面 as lunch at some chinese restaurant. $5.80 not bad. Dominic don't know how to eat la... the noodles can spilled out of the bowl. =.= After that Dominic still got cravings for sashimi, so we went to Nibon Muri lor. After that 174 home sweet home.

Yay, I managed to 50% secured a temp job! Hope the interview tomorrow would be a success one. It's customer serivce assistant, same as Peng Guan. Recommended to YS and he also kena roped into the interview tomorrow. Wish me luck!



吃饱饭 + 交换号礼物后的全体照

这个东西拍摄时是在旋转着,不懂用意何在

菜单

咖哩炸鱼片意大利面

恶心的PG

满桌的食物,贵下

No comments: