2014-08-30

Week 35 review

2014-08-25 Monday
Nothing much at work, except for the bad news of going meeting everyday aigoo... Managed to take leave. 2 Jan is yang!!!

More yang is that HL totally bx over the Bangkok trip! Told her 'I yang! Can take leave from 21-25 Nov', she went on and said '您哪裡癢' v bx. It got worse by PG's 非常有畫面感的 'ajm scratched his back' 這個畫面太惡我不敢看更不敢想! Can only stay there and shriek out!!!

HL almost bqt Sebastian over the late response when I already told boss... Bx...

The whole trip will last from 27 Nov till 1 Dec, a total of 5 days 4 nights. Total fare air tickets and hotel only $426. Watermark hotel 4 stars seem very good deal ds. Room jin big ds. The couple very bx by saying me and PG taking one queen sized or twin single beds ds. Aigoo, 他們要上演去年AJM在香港跟我擠一張床, I think it's a very bx experience lor. But nonetheless, It looks like it would be a pleasant trip to me ds.

HL went total meltdown once she thinks of the trip. First she said she spent like $100 per day! Macam living like a queen like that ssf. Then the couple went on to say the cafés in Thailand doesn't seem so good. On the contrary their coffee tastes much better.

HL was exclaiming over the movie seat where we would be treated like a king and queen ds. But mula how much jek... Message is a must!!!! Keke~~ Those buffet and the authentic Thai food just made me feel so happy about that!

Then HL carried on saying and saying. The more she say the more she's exposed to the bx virus ds. Lol...



2014-08-26 Tuesday
Morning rain is a bit saggy but luckily it didn't last whole day. Heng boss came and save me in the meeting. If not... 罵到認不出媽媽的說。

Lunch with Joa and Barry. Me and Joa had dried yong tau foo ($4.50). Joa said the this stall's yong tau foo is special but may not fit in nicely to her taste bud. Aigoo, that's the nearest you can have it liao lo.

Then went to NTUC. Joa wanted to buy teh for herself. I bought pepero coz saw they selling melon flavoured one, $2.95.
 哈密瓜口味絕對特別!

Towards the evening, Barry and Joa were talking about sushi bar. Yep, that one at Far East tiagong is quite nice, but I haven't go try before. Then Joa mentioned Koh Grill, Barry also said quite nice. Then I chup ji kar in by saying, the Shiok Maki really nice! Then Joa already starting to go into bx mode. I told her can make reservation ds. Joa didn't know can reserve ds, so she asked me to reserve for her and her ahlao. At the end I managed to reserve! She totally 喜出望外,完全喜洋洋mode and said will buy 香港老婆餅 for me. Yang! :)



2014-08-27 Wednesday
Luckily I no need to go meeting today, but still the amount of work is T.T... I'm beginning to feel very tired and reluctant to continue at times.

Lunch with WK I think both of us were ranting about work lol. But I think I suffered more than him though I'm newer. Can't imagine the upcoming 12 system setups coz now currently those already running also giving me lots of problem :( And no experts to help me on the spot :(

Then went to attend course at Little India. Pra wasn't there I think he still at Kranji doing site work. In the end only GD and me went lor baituo... So meaning what, I'm alone doing installation works here?! Omo~~ *Shouting for help!* By 3 pm everything had ended and I went Raffles City to redeem the Chocoro from St. Marc Cafe then home. Aigoo...

Looks like mum phone's battery problem has been solved, will monitor it. I don't know what's happening but to have Android process running and taking up 76% of the battery use is very unusual. Did a few restart and disabled most of the sync settings, I'm expecting it to return to the normal battery draining characteristics.

Unbox!!! The new powerbank from Xiaomi performs quite well, it's a complement to the Yoobao I have but I'm going to put it at office-work use rather than personal use. Now it can have an input current of 2A so meaning charging time would be shorter le!

Evening WX WhatsApped saying he still at Genting and his phone was giving him lots of battery problem. In just 3 hours, the battery already dropped 40%!!! He said this happens when the phone is in roaming. Tried to restart it a few times and the problem didn't go away, I don't know what's going on.

Have to go for early rest. Next day is super long and sian day... 5 am need to be at Bugis for testing. OMG!!! I don't know how long can I last ds...



2014-08-28 Thursday
Longest working day for me. Woke up at 4.30 am to go Bugis, then realised that the test was supposed to be conducted at 7 am. Aigoo, could have slept longer ds.

Then meetings in morning and afternoon. After the second meeting, I was almost batt flat. MT and they all went Tiramisu Hero for hi-tea jinja nice lor. I jelly ds.

Worked worked worked until 10 pm then left office. It was drizzling outside. What's wrong with the weather nowadays?! But don't care, cooling can liao! Very tired...



2014-08-29 Friday
For once, I'm so grateful that I do not need to attend the meeting. Phew! I can concentrate on other stuff.

Asked Barry to come fetch me to go lunch after his meeting. But suddenly Pra appeared in office so I went lunch with him instead.

Left office at 6.30 pm with KK. Aigoo, it began to drizzle and when I near home, it was pouring so heavily that my shoes kena the water. Soggy!

No comments: