2014-08-24

Short meet up with PG

Was so reluctant to send email out until PG said to meet at town in afternoon. Only then I started to panic. In the end, only went out at 3.10 pm. Super late liao! Reached City Hall already 4.05 pm. But I didn't have strong craving to go out today ds.

First stop was Podi. This is my second time there liao, but this time round I'm going to try their cakes. Taking advantage of the chilled cake voucher, I opt for the Chocolate Rum Cake ($5.80)


Damage: $0 (U.P. $5.80)

Next, we went over to The Pizza Place, also taking advantage of the vouchers (3x $5 vouchers). Ordered their Cheesy Wedges ($6.80) and Thai Curry Chicken Baked Rice ($13.80) at first. Then they said no stock for the Thai baked rice so we changed to Chicken & Mushroom Baked Rice ($12.80) instead.

Chicken & Mushroom Baked Rice ($12.80)

Cheesy Wedges ($6.80)

Damage: $2.30 (U.P $19.60, with two persons splitting and $15 off)

Then was instagraming throughout, PG saw this newly opened Bridge cafe @ Seah Street where it's just nearby only. But was total sag coz it was closed liao!

Then we went to Shine Korea before heading to the alternative choice - McD. Bought JJM ($4.90) and Korean snack ($2.30) there. JJM was a real steal! But left with one month expiry lor. PG suddenly had craving for the Korean Tteokbokki snack ($2.70) so without a single thought, he just grabbed one packet off the shelf.

Damage: $7.20

Went McD to continue eating. Actually it's the last stop for us liao. Haha! As I didn't login to Wireless@SG for a long long time (I estimate got at least 4 years liao), I almost forgot what's my credentials le. After a lot of failed attempts, finally I can enter the network and enjoy free WiFi. Acutally not bad ds.

Sunday is a chill day. Even PG find the streets a bit 冷清 today. Of course lo, I myself would want to stay at home if possible ds.

Damage: $2.90 (total $5.80)

Talked about taking leave. How should I maximise my yang-ness from that 12 days leave + 2 days off leh?

Left the place about 9.30 pm. That's for week 34. Can't wait to enjoy my leave!

No comments: